Luciferian Black Flame

What is it? Someone told me my flame last night was just this… any input? I have the pic posted if you would like to see it. Or I can repost here

2 Likes

Only input I can give is that one day I was looking around at chackras and Kundalini raising and everything I saw left a bad taste in my mouth as if the entire system was infected with something that didn’t vibe well with me and I thought to myself " there has to be a way to get the same effect without using a system that has been poisoned with “Bimbo Barbie type vibes” and the phrase Infernal Meditations popped into my head with the distinct feeling that it came from an external being, male. Black flame came up, allowing it to consume myself and burn away any blocks.

I’ve never heard of Luciferian Flame but maybe it fits this? 🤷

2 Likes

Have you discovered any answers yet? I might can answer but will wait to see if you respond.

No I have not yet actually

It’s like something I’ve been working on. I’ll contact you.

1 Like

I started seeing spirits who appear as black fire in 2010. I eventually learned to change my aura into the black fire form. They’ve shown me things too, about the cosmos.

2 Likes

For a few years I’ve been looking for other people who have encountered the black fire. When I saw your post I was excited.

2 Likes

It’s the fire inside a black hole… The heart of the black hole…

1 Like

I wrote about this a few years ago before I got into the occult. Great synchronicity, I’d love to hear more if you can figure it out.

1 Like