Luciferian aura tuning

I’m working on this lately.
What works well for so far is imagining letter “V” in front of my body, whenever I can. I adopted some sort of habit.
In rituals, a lot of fire energy, piramide shape, all around me, sigil gazing, etc…
I like it, I find it to be very useful in a daily life as well as to my magical self.
I like Luciferian identity which I’m creating and adding more elements on every level.

Any thoughts or ideas how to expand workings?
Thank you.

1 Like

Try expanding the aura to include wings or tentacles. If you sense a spiritual threat you can actually use said wings as a first-response shield, and the wings can help the aura become more aware and on an advanced level travel beyond the body with the astral self. Tentacles are similar in symbolism.

2 Likes

Wings are a very good idea, I like it.

One more thing, any idea about perfume? It occupies my mind so much. I would prefer self-made one, but not necessarily.

I’m not too knowledgeable in perfumes or incense however many people seem to use Frakincense or Dragon’s blood for Lucifer.

1 Like

I already use Dragon’s blood resin for rituals. It has an excellent smell when burned, otherwise no smell at all. Maybe I could try to do something with leftovers :slight_smile:

1 Like