Lucifer

So idk what title I should give it- uhh but yeah so I started evoking spirits and magick a few weeks ago. And after my first evocation, I had Lucifer stuck in my mind, like the evocation had nothing to do with Lord Lucifer and all but I still somehow got him stuck in my head and started reading about him and I had this urge to evoke him because like my intuitions as well as my inside organs were shouting that I should.

I evoked him and meditated but the last two times I got distracted in some ways or I was lacking concentration but yesterday for the first time I felt him around me, like my body suddenly heated up when there was no heater in the room and it’s winter and the room was lit rally very cold so yeah and I started feeling an intense energy and my candle was going wild, like it was flickering and then Normal but then again started flickering so it was on and off. From that time I keep seeing pictures in my mind or it’s like I’m talking to someone??? IDK I’M VERY CONFUSED HELP ME PLEASE…IS IT MY MIND PLAYING GAMES OR IT IS SOMETHING ELSE? also I’m sorry if this is an irrelevant question, also I’m dumb so yeah don’t judge me ;-;

3 Likes

No firstly you feel his energy and secondly the candle will go everywhere when you call him. Like, I’m here.
And yes will hear another (telepathic) voice so now and then.

So keep on doing the work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your perfect you had a wonderful reaction well I should say your having a very normal but reaction to a great invocation he came to you and showed you things he is pretty chill but stern with things so take a breath and know you made contact and what you ask for will be done very soon

Thank you for answering. I just didn’t wanted my mind to play games you know being new into this and suddenly contacting a higher being like him so yeah I had a little doubt but thank you, I think it really is him. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray::pray:
I hope that too. And thank you for answering when I had doubts. Y’all are so nice :>

Your mind will always play till you start to hear spirits clearly.Ask Lucifer to help you to open your clairaudiance,3th eye and continue evoke him.Work on yourself!

2 Likes

Thank you and yes you’re right I need to work on myself more. :> :heart:

1 Like

We are all family here your one of us Soo no need to jugde we all call them speak to them I’ve met him in person before so I can understand how you feel when I first started u was like am I doing this right it’s all on my head great I’m going crazy cause I’m hearing voices I’m crazy cause I feel like I’m talking to myself then Lucifer showed up unexpectedly in person woke me up from my sleep just to talk to me so yeah it’s a normal reaction and thought process I’m not sure if actually you were thinking this lol but that was me

1 Like

Well, it’s common for spirits (and especially Lucifer) to leave such signs. My bet is that he wants you to summon him and talk to him. Do make sure though that your astral senses are open.

1 Like

Wow I hope I get to see him in person too. :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah and I’m working on my astral senses. I’m so glad to join this forum, it helped me a lot. :blush:

It was very awesome to say the least you can ask him to show up in person I’ve told him when ever he wants to drop by to chat not to hesitate since I’m way passed fear furfur has been doing it more to but that’s an explanation lol

1 Like

Does anyone here think it would be particularly okay to do a double evocation of Satan Lucifer and Lucifuge Rofocale? I am feeling ballsy and feel like evoking the top dogs 1 in room.

You know eaten and Lucifer are two different ppl right lol but I think it’s a practical thing to call on all three I don’t know lucifige but Lucifer is amazing and so is saten aka enki so yeah I’d go ahead and do it you will be very happy you did

1 Like

I am hearing about people making blood pacts with Satan, and then Lucifuge Rofocale being the lord of pacts and excess. I am just curious as to what will happen if I evoke the full might of hell by evoking them both.

1 Like

Guys today I invoke Lucifer again and asked him to help me develop my astral senses and also help in some personal matter. I promised him that I’ll write a poem and draw and make a blog for him
thanking him here. The candle went wild today too, he was there listening to me. Also i have cold so I don’t think I was able to connect that much today but still he came and my head is hurting now hhhh ;-;

1 Like

You never know until you try

1 Like