Lucifer

Hey guys I want to learn more about this spirit. There really Isn’t anything on google about him. I would like to know who is he? what does he like? What can he help you with? What are his strength’s?

Seriously? There is a lot of info about him on google, I mean tons of it. Maybe you just weren’t using the right search keywords.

He is pretty much an all purpose spirit when it comes to making deals. There really isn’t anything he cannot do. Doesn’t mean he will agree to every type of thing you could ask for, but if he is in agreement with the terms you set during a pact, your options are not too limited. He has helped with many things, including coming to me right away when my life was in danger.

I evoked him with my mind as I had no tools or anything on hand and he came, and pretty much saved my life. If he would not have been there for me to persuade those people to leave me alone, I could have easily been killed. Found myself in the middle of a very bad situation when some bitch and her 2 sidekicks that were drugged up on some hardcore shit, started hallucinating and kidnapped me to question me about some guy that was supposedly a nark. I didn’t even know the guy, but they were so high trippin balls they were convinced I knew him. Crazy right?

I had a freakin sword to my throat and everything. These people do not mess around, they did this to two other women after me. Big ole manly sized woman just got out of her car and snatched me up off the street. I tried to fight it but she was so big she just picked me up and tossed me in her car. But Lucifer came to my aid, they suddenly changed their mind about me and let me go and the woman apologized afterwards and bought me a pack of smokes because he scared the shit out of them.

Let’s just say that, out of those 3 people that did this to me two of them ended up having their own funerals shortly afterward and the 3rd one went missing in action. No one has seen or heard from her since July 2014.

Searching Lucifer on here turns up 13 pages of results, as well - you can afford to narrow it down by adding another word, or searching by author. :slight_smile:

I’ve seen him as a kind of Harlequin figure, and most recently as the Horned Entity I scried on the Evocatiuon Of Lucifer video E.A. released (shape below), but still kind of Harlequin, patterns of pitch-black and bright white light, haven’t really posted about this because it’s still new and there’s a lot I don’t understand, so just sharing that fwiw.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:6030”]Seriously? There is a lot of info about him on google, I mean tons of it. Maybe you just weren’t using the right search keywords.

He is pretty much an all purpose spirit when it comes to making deals. There really isn’t anything he cannot do. Doesn’t mean he will agree to every type of thing you could ask for, but if he is in agreement with the terms you set during a pact, your options are not too limited. He has helped with many things, including coming to me right away when my life was in danger.

I evoked him with my mind as I had no tools or anything on hand and he came, and pretty much saved my life. If he would not have been there for me to persuade those people to leave me alone, I could have easily been killed. Found myself in the middle of a very bad situation when some bitch and her 2 sidekicks that were drugged up on some hardcore shit, started hallucinating and kidnapped me to question me about some guy that was supposedly a nark. I didn’t even know the guy, but they were so high trippin balls they were convinced I knew him. Crazy right?

I had a freakin sword to my throat and everything. These people do not mess around, they did this to two other women after me. Big ole manly sized woman just got out of her car and snatched me up off the street. I tried to fight it but she was so big she just picked me up and tossed me in her car. But Lucifer came to my aid, they suddenly changed their mind about me and let me go and the woman apologized afterwards and bought me a pack of smokes because he scared the shit out of them.

Let’s just say that, out of those 3 people that did this to me two of them ended up having their own funerals shortly afterward and the 3rd one went missing in action. No one has seen or heard from her since July 2014.[/quote]

WOW!!! Holly Shit!!!

Thanks lady eva. You and ravensascent have been really helpful. You guys are really showing people like me the ropes.

Thank you.

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=6320.msg69267#msg69267 date=1439969349]

Sounds about right. Harlequin aka “sacred clown” were people of knowledge. The Horns also symbolize horned shamans (horns are part of their mask) whom are also men of knowledge, where one has Lucifer as The Dragon (horns of the dragon) symbolizing a Trance Adept whom is a Dimensional Walker between different realities. This all falls in line, because Lucifer like all these other descriptions are Promethean meaning bringing Light/Knowledge to mankind.

Hello blaze, the other members are right google is full of Lucifer experiences. But I suggest channeling him yourself or doing a evocation of him. This is the best way to get to know a spirit. If you speak to him he will speak back.

Thank you. Very insightful.

I’m a bit confused on this, does he have like a profile, how do you get to these spirits or whatever you call it im confused… please help

this guy keeps popping up lol

2 Likes

Lol that’ll happen on an LHP forum.

May you please formally introduce yourself in the “New Magician Help & Introductions” section?