Lucifer

Who here has worked directly with Lucifer? I have grown quite fond of him and feel a oneness with him. How can I do things to please him more, what is he like? I have begun wprking with him in a pact and notice that my reality perspective is changing. I see things differently I feel he comes near when I think or say his name. There are other things… but I would like to hear others" perspective on this. Thanks.

1 Like

I love Lucifer too (hence my name lol)
I used to work with him in a spirit model (believing him to be an actual demon/spirit) but I never felt as close I wanted to with him. I worked with him in a demonolatry perspective and I always thought him as my personal demon but every time I meditated with him, he was never close to me. I felt the closest connection to Leviathan and Satan and Forneus and Vassago but never to Lucy.

I have since stopped practicing demonolatry and have gone more to a Michael W Ford Luciferian perspective, using Lucy as a metaphor for power, rebellion, etc.

Lucy still has a soft spot in my heart and always will <3 I might make Lucifer one of my future children’s middle names lol

I work quite heavily with him, he is my witchfather.
I’ve found him to be fond of rum and white wine. He also enjoys cigars and frankincense.
He has many aspects, but he appears to me as a champion of the Sun, a horned Sun god on the terrestrial plane. He is definitely a lighter entity, with powers associated with Venus and Sun. His presence is much more airy and ungrounded, compared to Satan who is very earthed.

1 Like

UnboundLucifer thats good to hear, I think that certain spirits may feel a better connection to certain people, maybe because of their personalities, or because the spirit may see something in that individual that another may not. How are Leviathan and your other spirit pals? Whats the word? Hehe.
Euoi: Great news man thanks for the advice, I will apply those in my future workings with him. What do you mean by witchfather, and how has he personally benefited you in your life? Ive been on this forum for a couple months, I dont post much but I enjoy reading others" perspectives on subjects. I dont know Euoi, but it seems you know quite a bit on the occult, and you have my respect. Anyways, back on topic. Are there any special meditations besides theta or alash tad that you have found success in when working with Lucifer?

Lucifer appears to me in my witchcraft practice. In witchcraft, there is the phenomenon of the Witch father, who is viewed as the God of the craft. He often fulfills father and male deity roles, though that can vary according to tradition and deity name.
He’s fucking rad in wealth magic so far. And he’s taught me a lot about witchcraft of course.
I don’t use either of those meditations. Nor do I use meditations with specific entities. I only use meditation as prerequisite to ritual to calm/quiet the mind.

From what I know, Lucifer is FAR beyond what RHP occultists call "God"
But in the spiritual hierarchies, there are a LOT of spirits named Lucifer. If you summon “Lucifer” you might get Lucifer the second or Lucifer III. Sometimes the number one for that hierarchy might not be living in this world or died or was destroyed and moved on to a different planet of something like that, so be sure to ask and make sure your questions are worth the spirit’s time.

[quote=“bigpimpen13, post:4, topic:5829”]UnboundLucifer thats good to hear, I think that certain spirits may feel a better connection to certain people, maybe because of their personalities, or because the spirit may see something in that individual that another may not. How are Leviathan and your other spirit pals? Whats the word? Hehe.
Euoi: Great news man thanks for the advice, I will apply those in my future workings with him. What do you mean by witchfather, and how has he personally benefited you in your life? Ive been on this forum for a couple months, I dont post much but I enjoy reading others" perspectives on subjects. I dont know Euoi, but it seems you know quite a bit on the occult, and you have my respect. Anyways, back on topic. Are there any special meditations besides theta or alash tad that you have found success in when working with Lucifer?[/quote]

I have since stopped working with the goetic spirits - feeling a need to ground myself from their intensity.
I actually haven’t been actively practicing much, trying to get my mundane life together, changing habits, reinventing myself, going to college for a new year, etc.
I work mainly with my incubus now, he is my demon familiar and we have a pact. Satan is probably the spirit I am closest to. He has answered every prayer immediately for me. When I am in need of an immediate spell/event to happen, I say in my head, “Dear Glorious Lord Satan…give me…” and it happens immediately.
Leviathan really helped me with my creativity for a few weeks and he was extremely warm and welcoming in my meditation.
Forneus and Vassago are there when I call on them on ritual – Vassago was the first demon I ever called and let possess me. He is somewhat cold but in a professional way and Forneus is my silent protector.
I only work with demons during certain times of the year it seems – I noticed a pattern in my old grimoires (around the winter and early spring months) so right now I’m on a bit of a hiatus.

I’ve worked with Lucifer.People on here,like Ravenascent,Euoi,UnboundLuciferian,and just about most people here have worked with this demon more closely than I have.I didn’t think much of him,at first.I wasn’t overly interested in working with him simply because his name is used synonymously with Satan,and I wasn’t too into Satan.

However,as I went deeper into researching Lucifer,I began to uncover the history of this figure,and took him as an ideal of the ancient god corrupted into a demon.I never had much of a reason to work with him,but I did study him and Luciferian magic simply because I wasn’t too drawn to him.He didn’t call me.Not like some other demons,Paimon,Belial,Bael,Azazel,etc.

So I left this spirit on the backburner,until at some point,I was in desperate need of a fix-up,in my appearance.I needed a quick glamour to disguise pimples or something.At which point,I opened his sigil,and chanted a small song to call him forth.As many have noted,his sigil lit up immediately,I could feel supernatural light,and I petitioned him to do the glamour,and then it worked.

So I called on him on another occasion,when I needed help with my magic and got him to show me some cool stuff.It was something related to banishing,can’t remember what.

And then,I felt curious and summoned him and said:‘‘OK,so what are you?Seriously,people are so confusing,as to who you are and what you do.Some say bringer of light,some prince of darkness.Some angel fallen from grace,some demonic spawn.Some a demonic brother,some a demonic father,some a demonic enemy.So who the hell are you?’’

At that point,it was no longer just me listening to his voice,it was his materialization as a child,inside my black mirror,and I talked to him for a while.FInally,I recently made contact,with a familiar from Lucifer.A demonic sister of mine.

That’s the last I’ve worked with him.Not a demon I’m overly close with,but one that I do plan on working with more eventually nonetheless.

Arcane: Like I said before, some spirits work well with others and others that seem to lack that special connection. Its very similar to speaking with humans except major entities have no time to be wasting in trivial affairs. However, ive noticed that Lucifer always stays with me either with his own aura, or with an inferior spirit that also has somewhat the same energy. But I definitely feel more than one presence. It can be suffocating at night sometimes, these familiar spirits are my friends and my protectors. Ive heard that you must do “special” things to know whether it is the real Lucifer or not. If you can feel different frequencies if energy, you can usually tell if its the real thing or not. Although its good to ask for help, true experience comes from practice. And to me Lucifer is indeed the morning star. He is indeed the one who bestows great knowledge. I made a pact with him and he has spoken to me in ways I could bearly understand, even now. Im usually the guy thats more to myself and is more reserved, which is cool. But lately my awareness has greatly opened, my powers physical and mental have skyrocketed and everybody on the street, in my family, and people that used to hate on me are now xpeaking to me with respect. Coincidence? I dont think so. He is xtern but nontheless, a great teacher. He is a great companion to have on your side. I remember e.a saying that each experience with any spirit is a unique path, and not everybody will get the same results. Good luck.