Lucifer

He did tell me he has been busy the last couple months.

6 Likes

Same here. He’s been absent for a few months now but on the occasion that he does come, he’s in a rush.

It’ll be a quick talk, a reminder that he’s busy then he’ll say his “I’ll see you when I have time.” and poof, gone.

Poor guy needs a vacation of his own sometime. Just where he can kick back, put his feet up and relax.

7 Likes

Lucifer is definitely an amazing guy, but there are plenty of others who end up overlooked and neglected. Branch out and say hi!

7 Likes

When you help a million people at once I can see you laughing. But Im pretty sure he isn’t busy just because a few people are calling on him. You think he sits around waiting on new practitioners to call him for his help every hour of the day. No
He has responsibilities and things he must attend to same as you.

3 Likes

Could you list some of the things you each think Lucifer has to attend to and how he goes about this? Time and space are constraints which victimizes Lucifer? I’d love to hear all about your ideas on the matter and how you arrived at such understandings. Anyone else can also mention their own thoughts on that. Then we can thoroughly establish the nature, physical constraints, and limitations of whatever it is you call Lucifer. You might also want to mention what isn’t so constrained and limited, in case people might want to call on something superior.

2 Likes

@This
If you live in one of the states where marijuana is legal, I highly suggest you take a few puffs. For research purposes. Think of the alchemical processes you might discover :slight_smile:. You seem a little… tense. Also, apologies in advance if I offend. I have no filter when I’m tired. I’m saying this with love hoping you don’t misunderstand. :hugs:

3 Likes

I think I probably inhale a lot of that stuff just by living in Vancouver, British Columbia. The smoke is everywhere, wafting into my window. Its not that I’m tense or anything, I just like to hear about the ideas people have, I always find it really interesting, also how people end up arriving at such things and why they believe them.

For me, its like saying God goes to business meetings. Its an interesting idea, and I like to know the complete dimensions of the concept or what they believe God to be for example, in every detail. It certainly wouldn’t be what I use the term for. In fact, if one believed in such a thing, or called upon such a thing, I’d wonder, why? The retort could be, because there is nothing greater than the God who is busy attending business meetings or shopping for their kids or whatever. If it were truly the case, then I’d certainly be considered an atheist, since I have a lot of trouble with people already as you can see, a God like a person would probably get the same sort of feelings from me as any other person. I similarly find the idea of Jesus very noxious and terrible.

So I like to see what people are able to imagine and accept, and I love to hear about it. I try to tease out the information sometimes as well. My underlying agenda or attitude though, which seeps through and is perhaps perceived as the tension or whatever you felt, is that I think people should not use the term Lucifer to refer to anything short of the Ultimate Power, and whatever is truly the Ultimate Power is certainly not constrained by time. That is not how people use the word Lucifer or what they use it for. So in my view, they not only insult the name, but also speak of something far inferior to what really exists and has dominion. They don’t think so though, they think Lucifer is getting delayed by a copying machine running out of ink or something and going “drat!” maybe, I don’t know what they think, but its fun to see what people are into, a little sad too though as one who uses this word to refer to something else far greater seeming than what many people seem to say. So that is another dimension of my comments, to sort of bring to mind objections in people whose hearts may prefer a greater Lucifer than this funny one.

Maybe the Funny one us real too, but in my view is not worthy of the title due to its obvious weakness and futility in the face of greater powers such as Time or Space or whatever.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: It’s not due call volume. Does source or God hop by everyday to come and check on you. They have a higher purpose too.

3 Likes

I would ask you to take a book, youtube an practice divination or evocation. Because when you do a working with an entity you cannot always speak about everything this entity tells you. If you then build a working relationship yourself you could ask these question. To be honest it got me 1 year to get where i am now and before that i did study, followed a course etc.

Not to demotivate you, when you reach this it was all worth it. It brings so much more in your life

3 Likes

I find the things you each believe to be really interesting and amazing, curious stuff. You asked me if God checks in on me every day? What do you think God is? I think you must each think that God is a person or something. I don’t believe in such a thing.

Do you think that your experience, the stuff you see and think, and everything in this world, is just there, and that right outside your door for example, where you can’t see right now, there is certainly stuff, stuff you are sure is there because you remember it, and that there can’t all of a sudden be anything else?

I’m very proud that I don’t believe in such a God as people describe. I only believe in what is responsible for generating every nuance of my experience and everything in it. What do you call that? Brain? Chance? Whatever you might call it, its a God that is never busy, always present.

You might not think your experience is generated though or freely transmutable. You might instead think that God or Lucifer is something which is dealing with the same illusionary restrictions that might be imposed on you, and that the Earth is really hard and you can’t just fall through it one day. In that case, its like we not only use the term God very differently, but have entirely mutually unintelligable concepts of our experiences or the world we live in.

The God I acknowledge, generates the experience, made up of totally invented information in every detail. The God I acknowledge is not a creature within the illusory imposed confines of time or the illusion of space or any of the illusions it produces and forces upon people. It easily and freely manipulates any and all experience which it is itself experiencing always. I know of no other thing which I call God. Thus, the thing I call Lucifer, is never away, never busy, never absent, never bordered or limited, never far away. That is why I encourage people to simply begin their dialogue with the Master without any funny notions clouding their mind, though such notions make no difference really, the person is still dealing with generated experiences every moment and that is all anyone ever seems to have any real direct access to or experience with.

This also makes magic very easy to accept, as anything can be made True in the experience, anything can be made the case, history can be entirely distorted or changed in an instant without anyone knowing the difference even. All you have is right now, whatever you are told this moment, whatever you are made to think is a memory even, and anything can be made true or false in a snap.

Most people are unlikely to believe such a thing. They think they are more than just an experience, but how can they really ever prove otherwise, when all they can ever know is their experience as it is?

So its just a different use of the word, a different thing being referred to, an entirely different model. It is the model of other people I like to learn about though, yet I’d certainly adopt anything I were convinced were true, just as I’m totally convinced by these wacky sorts of things I am saying, which is why I believe them very earnestly.

So there is the Busy Lucifer, and the Never Late One. One us imperfect seeming, one is controlling everything. I prefer the latter to the former, others don’t believe in the latter as referring to Lucifer, they may also disbelieve that their experience is really all they ever have access to, and all the stuff I’ve said may be interpreted as strange jibberish or not making any sense at all unfortunately, which is the deep trouble with worldviews and communication.

So I believe its very easy to be turned entirely invisible for example, but others might think it would require some preternatural ploy as opposed to simply generating that experience. Most people don’t believe that people are basically like controlled Zombies, that Lucifer can make them all say or do anything in our experience in an instant, that they have no power and are just puppets, even now, even you and I. These beliefs seem really wrong, really out of this world probably, and you can see why one might find it difficult from one way of thinking or understanding things to adopt something so alien seeming and furthermore seemingly untrue as well as these ideas I’ve suggested for example.

Yet the things people say are overall revealing of the models and the dimensions of those models which they subscribe to. For example its pretty apparent you use the term God or Gods to refer to very different concepts than I might use the terms form.

1 Like

One of the characteristics of a god.Omnipresence… Being everywhere. Lucifer is a God. We are all gods. I have heard of humans who can be in more than one place at a time. What of the gods?

1 Like

I invoked him few days ago while being on Mushrooms. He was quite on the hard part of the experience where i was integrating my shadow, and then he appeared all loving and teaching and shared wisdom with me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d hope what people are making an appeal to are not having trouble doing things easily, and if they are m supposedly having such difficulties m, are there better options then in that case?

What was the wisdom shared with you? What did he appear like to you and how did you identify it as Lucifer? I’d love to hear more about the whole experience you had.

Thank you very much! I’ll check that out now.

It is very difficult for a spirit to contact a human. Spirit contact requires energy, power, bioelectricty, higher vibrations, absence of fear, unwavering faith/belief… In general it requires a powerful human being.
Not because the spirits have no power to do that, it’s just because there are so powerful that the contact might be dangerous. Sometimes spirits hold themselves back and reveal less of themselves because if they do we might not see tomorrow or go crazy or mad. The veil between the higher dimensions and ours is thick and unless we put in work to Empower our souls it will become easier for us to communicate with the gods, aliens and even each other.
Most humans are not powerful enough to make contact with the gods. It all comes down to this. The more power we have the more power we can access. Just like being rich.

4 Likes

Well if that is the case it makes me feel pretty pleased with myself, thank you.

1 Like

Perhaps he should delegate some things and have a holiday week or two in the Bahamas. :joy::grin:

4 Likes

Lol maybe whoever here that lives in the Bahamas should summon him over and make him stay for a vacation.

3 Likes