Lucifer

I don’t do rituals too. I started this path as a Laveyan Satanist. They have their way around stuff i picked a few.

2 Likes

Didn’t even notice it. Lol! Have a great day!

2 Likes

I like calling him and praying to him too.

2 Likes

i feel like the sunshine is touching my skin and his energy makes me feel very happy too

2 Likes

Until he shatters the illusions you’ve built around you and you have to get through the pain you’ve buried to see what’s on the other side. He can be a painful presence. In a toughen you up, it’s for your own good kind of way.

3 Likes

@anon34533336, he made me deal with my own demons. I can say that much. It was for the better anyway :blush:

2 Likes

I felt chills the energy energy running trough my body a glimpse of a tremendous power that he has and after I felt empowered with huge amounts of energy like I was on drugs or something.

i feel he does break the illusions, one by one
but i personally don’t see he destroying things in my life brutally for my own good, a case is a case

Oooh that he does! Although I’ll say he’s very gentle about it. But. Yeah he did pull up old hurts that were affecting my life and how I perceived the world and other people. It’s not fun to face yourself. Specifically he had me write down every little thing that bothered me and get down to why - most of it wasn’t even relevant anymore. Oh it was painful- no more security blanket to keep me safe anymore.

1 Like