Lucifer

Say if i wish to speak to luci whom i feel is a brother how would i go about it ? I feel as though i havent spoken to him in thousands of years.

Did you use the search button?

2 Likes

Is that how you answer all posts? :3 No, i have not.

What @birdcharming meant is that this question has been asked many times, and there are quite a few threads about contacting Lucifer. You may find the answer to your question by searching the forum.

3 Likes

Ok… sorry i dont feel myself right now

2 Likes

I will check the search bar

2 Likes

There are MANY posts that you can search about Lucifer that you can find info on him. Try one of those :slight_smile:

Sometimes it is as simple as writing out his sigil, calming your mind and just talking to him…
He is a bit of a fancy pants ( not a bad thing at all) be respectful and honest, and 9 out of 10 times he will come.

3 Likes

Have a nice offering, be respectful. Be 100% honest about your intentions contacting him. The best advice I’d give is be open to physical sensations when contacting him. He can come in strong or subtle but you’re going to feel it. Don’t be afraid. He truly is a fancy pants but he’s amazing. Get Prosecco wine, he specifically asked me for this. And dark chocolate.

5 Likes

@Nova you have pv message. :wink:

1 Like