Lucifer?

Would Lucifer be a good entity for a beginner, and make a pact with in the future? Can he give me knowledge of the spiritual and physical? Can he help me learn an instrument? Language? Teach me how to empower myself and manifest my desires? Better the natural talents that I have. I have NO problem doing the work, and I want to. Its just I need help. Would he be willing to help?

7 Likes

I’ve heard very good things about him, Azazel (him a little less than the other two, since I’ve heard he’s pretty strict), and King Paimon for newbie mages.

4 Likes

Yes to all of the above. I made a post on it I believe, just on my old user name.

1 Like

Did you perform any work with Lord Lucifer

1 Like

He hasn’t been on in awhile, but if you’ve any questions, I might be able to help you?

2 Likes

I see, Yes, I believe I may have a serious query of two. My first would be, would Lord Lucifer bestow onto a person a gift of enhancement of a talent such as singing? Perhaps even the instant of being able to play the fiddle? Subsequently, does Lord Lucifer or any other powerful omnipotent entity bestow said gift?

As of late, I have been working with Lord Belial. Also, I have opened a sigil merely by viewing one on google for Azazel and made a request and automatically got sexually aroused as a result.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve known him to like to teach all arts and sciences. The way he may do it may not directly come from him though, for example he may lead you to sites, videos, etc. Also his friend for lack of a better word, king Paimon, is rumoured to help in such areas.

4 Likes

That wouldn’t surprise me. They tend to have that sort of presence.

3 Likes

The first time I called Lucifer I got the arousal as well, but he seems to be a bit more mindful of power level and how much someone is comfortable with. After that he felt comforting and held my hand as I nervously rambled at him. Lilith also feels comforting to me and will stroke my hair. The others I work with have a very arousing energy and said they found my bashful freakout over my reaction charming. It seems to just be what their energy feels like, though some are stronger than others in the lusty feel.

4 Likes

I felt like I had a direct request to pleasure my self from Azazeal. If that’s not to bold to say?

1 Like

He seems to pop up to say hi when I’m touching myself. Usually startles me into losing concentration. I don’t see him, but his name will sound loudly in my head and the energy changes. I’m not working with him, but I get the feeling he checks on magicians to see their progress. Also might like to tease people for funsies.

3 Likes

@Ajc He can help you with all of these because he can teach almost everything. He’s also very good with beginners if you respect him of course. Try to do one thing at a time though in order to achieve better mastery.

1 Like

Lucifer is beginner friendly and very patient teacher as long as he’s approached in a respectful manner. He usually appears to me as a slim muscular androgynous man with shoulder length blonde straight hair with emerald blue eyes. He can also appear as a young boy of around ten years old, and a jester which tends to be the form he uses when he wants to teach you the darker aspects of himself.

A long time ago when I was in the Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis my mentor partnered me up with a fellow student who was obsessed with conjuring up Lucifer. Long story short he made contact and made the fatal mistake of not building up a mutually beneficial working relationship with Lucifer and started to try assert his authority over him and demand material and spiritual favours. This went on for several months (A true testament to his patience) despite being advised by our teacher and even warned by Lucifer to desist. Did he listen? he sure didn’t. Eventually Lucifer had enough and being one of the most powerful high ranking beings out there decided to blackball him (He was so lucky he didn’t get far worse imo). Anyways after that no spirit would work with him, or even acknowledge his calls. The door was well and truly slammed in his face from a spiritual perspective.

Sorry I digressed a little away from your initial question, for some reason I had the intuition to add that story here. Maybe it’s for somebody reading this post. who knows?..

Best of luck

9 Likes

That strikes a major cord with me…both Lucifer and Belial. I was a tad uppity.

1 Like

I Indeed guess that would be possible via the right alignment with the energies (knowledge in telepathic or Egregore like forms I imagine) in question.
Sure, Lord Lucifer is able to provide the knowledge at once ; like Mobius does to Neo if you accept my analogy, I think that what you mean If I understand correctly, but besides miracles ( we call them so as they are scarce ) most things depends on the actual abilities of the target.
So if someone goes deep in magick that or similar wholesome knowledge transfers would become quite possible and indeed easier. But for most including me he helps us according to our actual abilities to digest / absorb the energies (= knowledge in that case)

2 Likes

Lovely :relaxed:

Agares is an absolutely wonderful teacher for languages; I meet with him frequently.
And if you’re interested in music Amduscias is second to none
I’m my professional personal opinion.
Hope this is good food for thought.

2 Likes

he is great spirit
he will teach you how to accept your inner darkness and light

he is complete balance
if you fear about darkness
he will come to you as dark lord

he come to me as “dementor” from harry potter
so you can learn fron him to embrace the darkness

he is unique spirit

6 Likes

ABSOLUTELY. He is very sweet and comforting to me. I asked him to help me develop my sight and I felt him touching between my eyes before I went to sleep. My psychic abilities have grown tremendously over past two weeks! I feel my entire dna has changed. Hail Lucifer!

6 Likes