Lucifer told me I'm pregnant?

I had a vivid dream tonight. Lucifer came to me in bed (first proper contact with him) he gently kissed my hand as if introducing himself to me, then proceeded to lay comfortably in between my legs naked (I also sleep nude). We had a bit of a chat and a giggle, then he told me I was ‘with child’.

My husband and I have been trying for the last 6 months and had a miscarrage 2 months back. It hasn’t been active in my mind lately because of COVID so I’m hoping it was actually him and not a dream/thought form.

I woke up and was a little confused as to if that was him, got a double tap on the mattress and then the sheets got pulled. Hoping that was his way of telling me if was him. I’ve got my hopes up now, but I won’t know for at least another 3 weeks. :confounded:

If it was a thoughtform, he’s gonna cop it :rage::joy:

5 Likes

Is it too early to take a test? if so this is hella suspenseful lmao

3 Likes

I can take a test in 3 weeks!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: it still wouldn’t have even implanted yet.

2 Likes

Could’ve been an imposter spirit amongst other things , you should seek to verify .

5 Likes

I’m new to magick (not new to feeling spirits around) so I’ve only been meditating and putting up wards before I dive in. I’ve felt a strong push to Lucifer and a few days ago meditated while staring at his sigil asking to come and guide me through my beginning stages.

What would be the easiest way to verify? Should I envoke/invoke him.

2 Likes

You verify by seeing if you are actually pregnant since there was mention of a physical provable thing.

4 Likes

Thanks, I guess it’s a wait and see then. :joy:

2 Likes

I second that.

4 Likes

If you’re new to magic it may be best to , rely on the physical To verify , take a pregnancy test when you can or get experienced readers to look into it .

2 Likes

I’ll wait for a test :slight_smile: I’d feel too bad asking someone else to do it because so many newbies on here ask for such things. :slight_smile: i’ve only been practicing for about a month so still baby steps. Thanks for all your help!

2 Likes

Np , feel free to ask as many questions as you’d like .

3 Likes

Well as I was watching TV last night I went to pour myself a wine, and had a feeling I should pour one for Lucifer. Lit a candle and some sandlewood incense and just spoke out loud to him. Asking if he’d like some wine and to come drink with me.

Well the glass is empty this morning :+1: so that’s a good sign :+1:

2 Likes

Actually if you take a really freaking sensitive test it should come out or go to get they can do a blood test the sooner you find out the better…my baby was being attacked by my blood cells when I found out if I would have waited I wouldn’t be pregnant right now…but if you decide to wait just chill out and relax until you know

2 Likes