Lucifer Sigil Ring

Have an extremely strong and overwhelming want to have one. But the ones I look at just “aren’t right” I see a lot of pendants I love. But then I feel as a strong after thought “Yeah, but it’s not a ring.”

It feels like I’m looking for a specific one that’s feminine and delicate looking. But the ones I find look to bulky. Or something about the sigil is wrong. I wasnt really thinking on it at all. It just came on really strong out nowhere.

So:

1 - Has anyone else experienced that? Why do I suddenly want one so badly.

2 - I also had a huge urge to drawing his sigil all over my body (arms/legs)

3 - Has anyone seen a Lucifer sigil ring that’s delicate and (I think) more of a rose gold color?

1 Like

You’d have to search but there are jewellers who create rings - for a fee.

Al.

3 Likes

Get a blank ring you like and have a jeweller engrave the sigil into it, should be cheaper than getting a whole new ring custom made. The problem with a sigil ring is that they take on the shape of a signet ring pretty much by necessity, as the symbol is difficult to put into a smaller ring and have it look good. And those for most of history have been mainly a man thing so the designs are generally masculine in nature.

3 Likes

I haven’t experienced your second point and I can’t help you with your third point either.
However, in the past, I really had the urge to buy a pendant, with King Paimon’s sigil. I really liked one I saw and I really wanted it.

I wanted it to be gold or something like that, because of his essence. Well anyway, I’m trying to say that I understand that feeling. If I see anything online, I’ll let you know!

1 Like

You could create the ring of lucifer easily in a way that it doesn´t show the sigil of lucifer, through rituals/spells. And you could also buy a ring and bring it to jeweller to engrave the sigil on to the sigil. The latter option will show outward about your conection to lucifer but it´s your call to honestly. Me, I went through the first option by buying a ring and then using it in rituals with lucifer. I later consentrated into the ring during my rituals with lucifer. The sky is your limit.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to center on the feeling itself of why I wanted the ring. I feel that I’m supposed to wear it on my left ring finger. But that it’s not in a marriage sense. More like a this is mine, dont touch kind of thing. It’s hard to explain. I think the reason for wanting to draw the sigils all over me may have been die to the lack of the ring. I had drawn his sigil on my wrist and the urges calmed down a bit from there but I have jury duty next week and cant exactly have drawn sigils all over me.

So I’m not sure if it has to do with my want for the ring or what. I know spirits sometimes speak through music. But I took my shower this morning. And I always turn on music. Today I turned on my Soothing Chi radio. It has only ever played regular spa music. But the songs it instead played were violin (my favorite instrument) versions of Take My Hand and Chasing Cars. And even though I felt really normal all day I just recently begun feeling very odd and dizzy like I’m between dimensions. It’s a very weird feeling but I dont feel like I’m in danger. Also my cars radio channel has been playing a lot of songs that talk about Angel’s lately. (Since the feeling came over me.)

I want to talk with Lucifer about it to see what’s going on, but I’m honestly too nervous/embarrassed to bring it up to him.

Hope I dont sound crazy. Just a strong feeling I’m getting.

I found it!