Lucifer shaking my bed?

I decided to listen to Lucifer’s enn that I found on youtube. I wanted to listen to it because I was sleepy and wanted to fall asleep to it so maybe he could enter my dreams.

Well the first time I started drifting away to other thoughts and was just about to fall asleep the bed started shaking. At that point I didn’t know if I myself did it or if he was there but I welcomed him (in case he was there I didn’t want to be rude and not welcome him) and talked to him for a bit before I did the same thing again, drifting away and being in other thoughts about to fall asleep again and the bed started shaking AGAIN.
I knew for sure that something did it because I wasn’t as sleepy and I knew I was completely still while this happened.

Do you have any thoughts or similar experiences to this?
I thought it would be fun to share this with you guys :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes it’s a shaking sensation before you leave your body. If you research Astral projection.

3 Likes

I wasn’t shaking, the bed was. I could feel the vibration in the bed. But I will definitely check it out. I’ve tried astral before, though it was a long time ago

1 Like

You probably summoned him through his enn and he was trying to wake you up.

2 Likes

Yeah, I believe so

1 Like

Yes mostly there is a lot of energy floating. With me it’s the light thing (goes on and out).

2 Likes

I agree with the above comments. I believe that you summoned him without realising it and his energy made your bed shaking or something like that.

4 Likes