Lucifer`s Tarot

Hello

Got my Tarot Cards yesterday here are some pictures :

This is the box

Box , Book and the Pouch the cards are in

Here is a picture of the Cards

Its the special edition so it was alittle pricey but im very satisfied. And it feels alittle bad when i shuffle the cards because they get alittle “damaged”. So if u want this deck and gonna work with it i recommend to get the cheaper one because the cards will get damaged. My ego wanted the best thats why i bought the Special edition. I like the size of the cards of this deck.

Did some readings yesterday, its not like the traditional tarot decks but still very nice and accurate. I must say one thing that i noticed. The air in the room , i dont know how to really explain it but it gets so silent and i can hear everything that buzzes in my room and the neighboors apartments. My voice sounds very loud like i scream. This has only happend when i do my Magick workings.

So my first impression with this deck is very positive. It will take alot of time learning to master it to do divination but i also feel like this deck has some other great uses. Like meditation, invocation and evocation work. The artwork is beautiful and also the sigils. My plan to get to know this deck is to draw 1-2 cards a day like the usual noobie stuff with other Tarot decks. The book explains the cards intepretations but some cards it doesnt explain the meaning of it, especially the qliphotic ones. So u have to do some research of ur own.

Also the spreads that the book describes are really nice, i have used Tarot alot for very long time and made my own spreads but i got really impressed of the spreads that the book teached and i discovered some really nice tweaks u can make to the spreads in the Book.

The deck is a must have for all Tarot Lovers out There !!!

Caain

11 Likes

@Caain
Speechless Gemini here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: want one yesterday :heart::heart::heart:
Are you going to do a forum read?

4 Likes

That seems really nice!

4 Likes

@Morgana9

Maybe when i master it :smiley:

1 Like

So on the cards are the spirits and their sigils?

3 Likes

They are gorgeous.

3 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Moar pictures!!!

2 Likes

Yes the Demons and their sigils are on the cards

Here is a photo of my patron Demons cards

8 Likes

@Anassa

Here are some more pictures

7 Likes

If u guys have a request to see the artwork of Lucifer`s Tarot any special Demon just write it here and i will show it for you.

Caain

2 Likes

They’re awesome!!

3 Likes

Yes absolutely. My dark heart is beating thick daemonic rhythms my blood is calling my aurals beat with pulsing blood
… Are they on eBay.

4 Likes

@Morgana9

Yes they are , but i recommend you to buy the cheaper ones , that is if u dont want big cards. Other than that is the same. The book is better in the special edition box and the pouch , but that is just candy for the eyes.

2 Likes

What fabric is the pouch

1 Like

Can I see those of Belial, Astaroth, Buer and Sallos? :smiley:

3 Likes

How many cards are there?

2 Likes

@Morgana9

The fabric is some fake Satin, stretchy material and very good quality

Here is a picture

I love the silver cords

Caain