Lucifer’s Coming Storm

Through my working with set , I know that there is a storm coming, it will wipe away all that is not secure and steadfast. And, I will laugh.

3 Likes

This is actually very freaking to this times, I’ve thinking in this topic for a while, doubting if I should bring it back to life.

1 Like

Honestly, the comment you quoted made me think of a very famous quote from Jurassic Park. “Life finds a way”

2 Likes

Mad Max Era is coming…

2 Likes

He has tell you more about it, @Prof.B ?

1 Like

Sounds almost like the golden city that is said in the book of revolution that god will create after Armageddon. That’s just my opinion of what it sounds like.

1 Like

See, we speak about the apocalypse often. But, it’s more about the apocalypse of thought. Not necessarily a physical one. I believed months ago that this is what he was referring. But I am starting to see that maybe it does pertain to the current state of the world… With that being said, even with the current events, this situation could be the beginning stages of an apocalypse of thought. We could be witnessing a transformation of society, through natural means.

1 Like

Sounds awesome! I’ve never really discussed this topic with him myself. But I do know a big part of my work has something to do with it. I definitely feel that there is something in the works something big a big change and I see it happening all around. I’m definitely interested now that you have mentioned it. Would love to hear more about what you have been told.

2 Likes

I think there was even a thread once about how we are all blowing up and crashing our devices all the time as well as blowing out lamps and light bulbs tv sets and DVD players etc.

1 Like

I believe this as well.

1 Like

It’s funny you brought this back up I was listening to Orlee talk abut a similar train of thought

2 Likes