Lucifer’s Coming Storm

During an evocation of Lucifer, he reminded me of something he showed me before, and told me to share this knowledge. So, I figured that here would be the best place! He showed me a bright and shining golden city, it was marvelous, striking. The style of architecture was old middle eastern, like how Jerusalem is depicted in movies. But then he diverted my attention to a massive storm on the horizon. Large black clouds, almost like tornado clouds, as far as I could see. It was heading right for the city. He told me that he is quite literally the coming storm. He told me that this golden city is a facade, although beautiful to look at it, it’s filled with garbage. He is coming to purify it, to enlighten it. Although he didn’t explain further, or give me any specifics, I’d like to hear what some of you think this means. We’ve (Lucifer and I) spoken about the “apocalypse,” many times. I believe that this is what he showed me. Anyways, I’m anxious to hear what this means to you!

16 Likes

A select few people will physically manifest Lucifer (along with the other Dark Gods), and because Western civilisation has reached the apex of its decadence it will be torn down by these elite few. Normally Nature would take care of this (plagues, fires, natural disasters etc.) but due to technological and scientific advancement this is no longer possible. So it falls to those who hear the aeonic call of cyclical history to assist Nature and the Cosmos in the continuing of the cycle (the process of involution). Pretty simple really.

8 Likes

This is all a synchronicity for me as well. I was doing some Morriganic Magick with water and was thinking about doing deeper demonic magick and I got an email from blackcraft about their Lucifer stuff and now I see this.

And they fucked with my electronics too. Because I tried to take a picture of the bathwater and the camera was flipping out and wouldn’t work. Kept saying “error”. So they’re onto something.

6 Likes

I have noticed how magic and electricity will interact that way. Internet got knocked out once when a roomate was seeking help with healing from sickness while on the opposite end of the house. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yup. I’m looking forward to this.

1 Like

I’m probably going to start working with him again. He is actually my guide and mentor spirit after all

3 Likes

Cernunnos and I have what i’ll call the Shadowrun theory. In Shadowrun, more tech = less magick ability. Therefore, when the world goes cyborg, if we can get shit down, sorcerers will have an edge in manipulating things especially through electricity and the net.

3 Likes

Hehehe yes He’s shown me this as well many times in many dreams that he literally is a God of Storm, like El and many Gods in every pantheon like Jupiter and Zues, and Baal Hadad, bringing torrents of rain, flashes of lightning and rapturous thunder. It was pretty cool to say the least.

4 Likes

Same here.
I asked him to gimme a sign of his presence and a huge thunderstorm began over my house. Terrifying but beautiful. Maybe he’s trying to say that this gonna be his new mask for this era

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Well, it seems like the purification of the world. A beautiful world full of fakes, being purified and returned to true glory. It’s poetic, but all theories end up to this.

2 Likes

I’m interested as to how this will play out. I’ve been noticing a lot of odd connections regarding shadows and dark gods and goddesses stretching back into my youth.

3 Likes

Maybe the city is religion, and we are the storm.

8 Likes

@LucifersVeryOwn My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

It makes me think that the city represents the Earth and the garbage is the people polluting so therefore Lucifer is coming to cleanse us in some way or another so that we won’t pollute the Earth anymore.

4 Likes

Hm, idk if I believe in an apocalypse. But it’s interesting, cause I sometimes dream of a large thunderstorm lately. With tornadoes sometimes. It always starts in the south.

1 Like

I have heard our time here is to learn to control energy

@anon10524665 see, I don’t believe in a literal apocalypse either. It’s more of an apocalypse of thought. The end of the tyrannical rule that organized religion and thought processes have had on this world for thousands of years. It’s the age of ascent!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for an apocalypse. It’s long due.

3 Likes

I agree with @anon10524665 and @Prof.B. I don’t think there’s a literal apocalypse involved.

Lucifer sometimes likes to speak in vague poetic phrases and he wants us to decipher what it means. Keep in mind that it isn’t meant to be taken literally.

3 Likes

Yeah, Koetting has been hinting at a cold war of sorts transforming this world the entire time he’s been working with the nine, so a metaphysical apocalypse sounds more along the lines of what’s about to go down as opposed to your standard Mad Max/Tank Girl apocalypse.

2 Likes