Lucifer Passes On To Me The True Lore Of Hell

That would be dope as fuck

1 Like

Just made a topic about it

Fucking terrified now :joy::joy: literally just committed to giving some of the most powerful forces in Magic their own game. Expecting to be working with them a lot and I’m very scared of what will happen. I’m also very excited though so that’s good!

5 Likes

I cannot wait to read it :grinning:
Thank you so much Kendall!

It shall be a honor channeling this infernal tome to all of you.

10 Likes

I echo the voice of so many others already… I too have been wanting someone to do exactly this for some time now.

Thank you for stepping up to the plate C. Kendall! Looking forward to it.

I have been getting the knowing that he’s been wanting this for a while and wanted to do it but I can’t hear clearly enough to write a book yet. I hear short sentences and words. Pictures. Not like dictating a book. I’m glad he is getting his wish. I can’t wait to read it!

2 Likes

Waiting patiently.

Have you received something about the wars? If so, PM me, I’d like to see if our gnosis matches.

Not looking to kick up dust here but the writer/editor in me just has to point this out:

Sagas. Using the apostrophe implies ownership. The plural is sagas.
Hope you find this helpful.

2 Likes

waiting on the publication and cost. Sounds very interesting. Perhaps I might be able to Pan some Gold out of that book.

I will be posting it on here and it’s free of charge.

7 Likes

Hey man, @C.Kendall so super strange but I just woke up from a dream in which I was writing a dedication to azazel and Lucifer for guiding me on my path , and one thing I remember clearly was a sentence , which stuck out vividly in my memory.
The sentence included myself being gratefull to be connected to the nexus brotherhood, and particularly for my " quote, teacher.
now don’t fret my man , I remember well that you ( to my memory), already have an apprentice, and/or logistics and probobly countless other variables complicating that type of interaction.
What I’m getting at is I am attempting to include magick not just daily, but live it, breath it as a lifestyle.
That being said, as I work through the Lucifer chronicles and get closer with my patron, I guess I’m looking to achieve more… currently I work part time, have money saved and very
Litle responsibility , aside from my dogs and myself.
To cut to the chase, do you have any financial backing or publication connections ( or would you like to )?.
For one of the first times in this carnation i have goals outside of just surviving. As I removed addictive substances from my lifestyle and embedded the occul and magick in its place, successes and power attainment have become my obsession ( learning rather, ).
I can’t seem to progress at the magnitude I crave, monumental strives usually occur during your teachins/ workings.
Anyway dawg , I’m not trying to suck up , nor sway anyone’s perception of me, I just want to portray my determinant attitude and desire to become a living devil. As so, if there may be anything I can contribute , financial, or otherwise, don’t hesitate to ask.
Actions speak louder than words can , especially when meeting in person is beyond rare through here.

2 Likes

I’ll pm you brother

1 Like

Okay all here are the demons who have wrote in the saga so far …

Sorath, Lucifer, Cain/Qayin, Lilith, Belial, Baal, Asmodeous, Lucifuge Rofacle to name a few.

11 Likes

Wicked. Cant wait to read it

1 Like

I’m pretty excited about this, ive been receiving similar information regarding the Infernal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Approximately how long do you think it will take you to finish this book?

Also, can you PM me? I’d like to confirm a piece of gnosis that I’ve received. It’s very much related to what you are writing, I trust.

2 Likes

I am not entirely sure the length of this process but there is only one rite in this book so far it is The Infernal Litany which summons all the infernal realm so all these demons will be surrounding me tonight for a HUGE revelation in this book.

Yes of course you may Pm me.

5 Likes

Are you going to post the results of the Infernal Litany and what they’ll reveal, or will that be in the book?