Lucifer Passes On To Me The True Lore Of Hell

Lucifer is giving me a book to write called ’ The Infernal Saga’s '.

This book will be the true mythology of demons, what gods they were before being demon’s why did they relish in being demonized, the stories of battles, correcting the lying mythology of the JCI lore about the nature of demons.

Stories that actually happened in the hell planes, great battles, the journey of the nine kings, great wars the demons have fought against egregore armies, myths with lessons the magician can learn, secretes in the book that can be deciphered.

The dark gods of the infernal, demand their story told one which is changed or infected by religion or media, i am in this pact and have i agreed i shall deliver this tome ’ The Infernal Saga’s ’ free of charge for you all.

It’s about time the demons and dark gods have their side of the story told.

82 Likes

YES!!! I’m so excited!!!

5 Likes

I have been waiting a long time to know the blatant, undeniable proof of the gods, particularly JCI. Michael Ford, EA, and others have said a lot. I am very interested in hearing this. I have been dragging my feet lately, because I don’t want to be disappointed by following something incorrect … And the truth of gods permeating other cultures has been on my mind lately. I look forward to reading more, that answers what I’ve been pondering.

3 Likes

This book isn’t personal opinions or personal gnosis every single word i write will be from the demons themselves they are the authors i am merely the pen.

21 Likes

Awesome. Sounds to be what I’ve been waiting for. I cannot wait to read it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Fuego1 @rin I believe they need to say their side of the story i am merely giving them that chance, a chance they deserve.

10 Likes

I have been dying for someone with experience to do exactly this. *thank you

3 Likes

When does it come out?

2 Likes

I really don’t know as i am just starting this i will be updating you all on progress and then i’ll give you the full shabang …

Just bare with me it’ll be worth the wait.

14 Likes

Eagerly looking forward to reading this book :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I look forward to reading it. It will be good to hear their stories from their own mouths so to speak.

3 Likes

Yeah, please keep us updated. Thank you and thank them ofcourse

I have been waiting for something like this.

I can’t wait either i can feel the demon’s patiently waiting.

4 Likes

Fuck
Yes.

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: hope i can buy it in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow that’s almost identical to my current project! Synchronicity
I am in a pact with Shemyaza and the book is on The Watchers, only difference. I find it amazing that multiple people are getting this call, like the BALG crew pathworking the gatekeepers at this time. These beings deserve their stories told. And what I’ve channeled from Shemyaza tells of wars with egregore armies, and yet another possibly final war that will take place. Fuck yes

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see this completed!

I don’t know if they would like this but I’m making an RPG and I could have their backstories as main characters in the game along with their names.

2 Likes

Also while I wrote that my phone was really fucking up and now that i wrote it it has gotten better. Wierd :no_mouth::no_mouth: