Lucifer or Belial

God of Anarchy , that sounds like a true amazing God. And I use to believe the whole Illuminati was to have a less population and they worshiped Lucifer, but there’s so many different Lucifer’s (if you know what I mean) and they are doing the wrong one.

My wish is to destroy these people of limitations. The god of the Bible I feel is who they do sacrifices to, as of today I feel that. Could be wrong though.

2 Likes

They do want to overthrow the system as it is. I’ve been getting that same message! It’s good to see I’m not nuts! I was a bit confused by it but… I’m willing to help any way i can actually.

3 Likes

@TheRookie The only people saying that the elites worship Satan are conspiracy theorists. None of us want globalism. That’s not what Luciferianism is about. As @TeufelhundOR said, Luciferianism is more in line with libertarian views than with globalism.

2 Likes

As much as I love Belial I would pick Lucifer because his advice to me is usually more Balanced. I consider Belials’s advice but its usually not practical and works better with a council. That’s why I usually have Azazel and Belial together and ask them questions. I let them discuss it. They just can get heated and talk like i’m not there LOL.

5 Likes