Lucifer or Belial

So I know a musician who is deeply into conspiracys and sees how mankind is inslaved by government, religion, and all the materialistic things pushed upon mankind. It inslaves us and he wants to help “power up” his music with one of these dietys. Belial is all about empowerment and do what thou wilt, and Lucifer more of the adversary. Who would you make a pact with to become rich with music with the power of waking consciousness thru it?

Thank you !

2 Likes

whynotboth

16 Likes

Work well together they do

10 Likes

IMG_3564 (This picture meaning: good idea, lol!)

3 Likes

Y’all are hillarious ! And I guess your right honestly ! Just thought one may more suited for the job baha

3 Likes

I thought they were helping the government ?

What does divination say?

Belial for President!!!
Shit I’d vote for him.

13 Likes

In response to your question op if music is your thing then try working with Paimon his mental influence would help in getting your message across.

4 Likes

I’d defiantly keep that in mind! What does he usually like in return? Make him a song and get him some awesome gifts ? Haha

1 Like

Haven’t tried any divination methods!

That, frankincense wine anything sweet and sugary, cakes soft drinks etc.

2 Likes

I would SO MOVE to THAT country! Hail President Belial! Let the chicanery and debauchery begin!!!

3 Likes

Well. Ricky Ricardo made a pact with Babalu to get famous. I’ve seen it in an article that was Santeria supportive. Anyway for the pact he promised he’d make Babalu’s name known world wide. A household name if you will. He was asked how, and his reply was a smile and he said just you make me famous and watch me!
How many of you know Ricky Ricardo’s song “Babalu?”

5 Likes

His son’s first performance with his dad, Ricky Ricardo. What did they play? A dedication song to his patron god, Babalu.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

@TheRookie They’re not helping the government. The government is enemy of the adversarial spirits as is all limitation. Belial is a god of anarchy. Very few spirits, at least in my experience, are sympathetic to the government. Hell, when I did my Qliphothic working, the demons of the tree showed me visions of revolution and regicide.

4 Likes

Fuck yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

So why is everyone saying that they want a one world government with luciferienism as the only religion ? And they have pentagrams everywhere

If anything Lucifer would I think be more aligned with most Libertarian views… freedom for one… I think the New world order types are polluted to think as him of Satan type from the bible, when in reality sooooo much different…

3 Likes