Lucifer made me more Charismatic!

Sometimes I let Lucifer possess me because whenever it happens I feel like a million bucks. Well, I wanted to go out and socialize so I decided to go to a bar for the purpose of socializing. He hates it when I drink but I just had a few beers and for the first time in a long time I didn’t get shit faced drunk so he didn’t mind that much and he actually told me that he was proud of me for getting out of my shell. With that said, when I was there I felt like the king of the world. When I used to go to bars I was always depressed and introverted. This time when I went, I was extroverted, friendly, and everyone just seemed to gravitate towards me. When he possesses me I really do feel like a living God. I wear his sigil around my neck every day now. Hail Lucifer!

11 Likes

Not only that but I wanted to play the jukebox and even though I didn’t have any quarters on me, the DJ just offered to pay for my songs. Whenever I have Lucifer with me people just do nice things for me. I love being possessed by him!
Edit*
Also, I played black sabbath in his honor. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: i think this is kind of lucifer way of working sometimes, i was with this path working with lucifer back then and it happened i was too flirting with people :joy: so if he doesnt make a person behave that way, i guess he make things that are deeper inside us to come out’ things that we hold ourselves too strong not to behave /act etc. … i believe he makes our deeper emotions to come out

1 Like

Good to hear

1 Like

Yeah, I think he wants us to break mental chains and if we’re especially shy or inhibited he will make that come out of us. I know he did that for me lol.

1 Like

Lol I once told him to posses me for a job interview I really was keen on , I got rejected for being too energetic and job not being stimulating enough for me :joy:

1 Like