Lucifer In Smoke - He wanted me to show you

Here is a Evocation I just finished with Lucifer he instructed me to show his form to you, so you shall see him and in turn he shall see you.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

31 Likes

Well my skin is crawling and my palms are sweating. That looks like a Grey to me. Maybe LAM if we are so lucky. Most unlucky if all three are one and the same. For me any way.

3 Likes

Brother this is amazing. really bloody amazing. I hava a pictures soethig identical like you. on my second ritual. bloody hell that make me to be happy. thanks brother

1 Like

Just typical sigil and enn or did you call on a particular aspect of his essence?

1 Like

You have a history of abduction right?

Neither I simply summoned him using his vessel his rams skull, then using his enn, his litany, structuring his form in the incense as a manifestation base.

1 Like

Nice.

Family history, yes. So anything resembling them gives me the creeps. I spent years whittling it down from crippling terror/fascination (a combo that made for many a sleepless night) to a more manageable uneasiness.

3 Likes

Entirely understandable

1 Like

There is a great deal of doubt about the provenance of LAM. The evidence suggests that the picture does not depict an entity contacted by Crowley.

1 Like

In the picture number 3 it can clearly be seen a face of a Grey .

4 Likes

That last one is straight outta nightmare city.

5 Likes

Regard yourself as regarded as the first maijikel materialized photos by some in somer time, thank you much!:sunglasses:

You was abducted by aliens ?

That last picture is very clear, amazing !

1 Like

Enough that I am not too fond of them in my waking state. Though if my memories are to be believed I am very nonchalant about it while it’s happening.

2 Likes

If you are ever up to creating a thread detailing those Experiences I’d love to read them.

3 Likes

There are not many of them, and what I do have is fragments, but I have been thinking about doing just that. So maybe tomorrow I will sit down and type it all up.

3 Likes

Not being funny but the last picture the type of eyes in the smoke looks like a 'spirtual speaker’on a panel i went to… when I stared long enough at him it seemed to form that shape around his eyes etc… weird. Do yathink he might be possessed by something else? It was only him though, if reptilians exist he might be one lol😑

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing this!

1 Like