Lucifer in Balg is YHWH?

I’ve heard that too. But the result of what the incarnation meant for Christianity was that Yahweh favored men and was a man himself.

Slava Bogum

1 Like

Yeah they Demonized woman big time. Made them submissive and it’s actually sad. Things are changing now though and it’s good!

1 Like

Even before the founding of Abrahamic religions, women were demonized.

For example, in Ancient Greece (sans mostly Sparta), a woman’s role was simply boiled down to child rearing. While she was allowed an education, it was simply to prepare her for being a mother and not for serving her community. She was also not allowed to vote, join the military, have inheritance, or talk to any men outside of her own family.

2 Likes

Actually they did have some Combat training.

Also I heard that in Ancient Greece, woman weren’t allowed to Vote because Athena beat Posidon

1 Like

Only among Spartans, but it was for self-defense only. They were still not allowed in the military.

I’ve never heard that. What did Athena beat Poseidon in?

2 Likes

lol…? Sparta was the only place in Greece where women had much freedom in comparison with other towns of ancient Greece. Spartan women had financial power, influence, they were active in sports and had education in contrast with the rest Greece where women were mostly illiterate. Not only they had strong opinions which they could express them openly in public, but many times they were forcing their husbands to accept it.

Yes they weren’t free as modern women and their role was to be wifes and mothers but their freedom for these ancient times was almost scadalous.

2 Likes

I didn’t say women in Sparta weren’t free at all, hence why I said “sans mostly Sparta”.

They were still not allowed in the military or allowed to have a position of political power.

2 Likes

Same as most ancient civilizations, but don’t bring women of Sparta as the worst example when there were towns and countries where women were just objects!

2 Likes

When Athens needed a Patron, they had a competition. Athena offered the people an Olive tree while Posiden offered them a spring which was salt water. So they chose her and as a result suffered water problems.

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to use Spartan women as an example of the worst…

1 Like

And @StewardofSophia In Latin, Venus ‘the light-bringer’ was referred to as the lux-fer , or as it was more commonly written, 'the lucifer '.

the ‘day star’ or ‘morning star’ is Venus, which appears in the sky before sunrise.

Lucifer is Venus. When people started the Satan dogma more Saturn energies came in.

I personally believe there is a strong connection with JCI and Lucifer is part of Divine/Source, so Saturn energies do come in.

1 Like

Well I know the conclusion of the article, because I’ve already dived into this theory. I’m going to read it because I read a book about the ‘Satanic bloodlines’, it’s pretty what you will find in this article (still busy reading, but due all the nonsens i fall a sleep every time). Conclusion: People weren’t responsible Yaweh is a monster. In the bloodlines Satan/Lucifer was a monster, they forgot to mention the loads of proof they had in the same book. They only said there was proof.

Personally I’m done with this shit. And now saying Yaweh is Lucifer. Sorry even if you read real history there is no proof of that.

2 Likes

Outside the books, I’ve felt Lucifers feminine (Venus) energy one time.

1 Like

Oh and the article doesn’t mention Lucifer at all. So where the conclusion is from :ghost:

1 Like

Well I did say “I think”. It could’ve been something else. I dunno, I’m not the OP. :woman_shrugging:

Plus, people tend to use the devil and Lucifer interchangeably.

2 Likes

Hehe, it’s more a reaction to the OP too. Have a blessed day

2 Likes