Lucifer Healing

For the past two weeks, I’ve been suffering from Bronchitis, constant coughing, getting up thick mucus and blood, chest pain, throbbing headache, and lastly body aches. I also had a throat infection at the same time. I’ve been given two courses of antibiotics, with no improvement. There was no sign of it going.

I remember on Tuesday, I nearly passed out in the supermarket and on the way home. I had to sit down, and couldn’t continue shopping.

For two nights, I placed Lucifer’s sigil under my pillow after having an urge to do so, and I managed to get a good full night’s sleep. That was a change from being in a light sleep and waking up throughout the night.

Last night, I had an urge to make contact with Lucifer. I concentrated on Lucifer’s sigil. The sigil highlighted itself and I swore I saw the outline of an entity with horns. Whether this is one of Lucifer’s forms, I don’t know. Lucifer has never appeared to me like that before.

I go into a meditation and during that, I saw Lucifer beside my bed, standing over me. He appeared to me differently than other times. This time, he was wearing a maroon cloak with a hood. However, I could still see his facial features and bits of his hair.

(Funny thing is, I saw the same form last week without being in meditation. I was fully awake, but it was just his face with the cloak over his head. Just appeared for a minute.)

I held my chest, becoming short of breath. Lucifer looked at me, as if waiting for me to say something. I can’t remember word for word what we said, but I remember telling him that I have Bronchitis, and I think I needed healing.

Lucifer told me: “I can heal you. I can either fully heal you now, or heal half of it.” (Again, I can’t remember word for word, but it was along these lines).

He said that if he was to heal me fully, then he requested an offering of red wine. But if he was to heal half of it, and let it go on it’s own, an offering would not be required.

We both agreed that it would be better to heal it halfway, and let nature do the rest. It would teach me patience, and to have faith that I will always rise up when I think I’m at my lowest.

Lucifer picked me up, and I was placed on a bed. I can only describe it as being similar to a hospital bed, but the room was dark. He placed a hand on my chest, and I was out of the meditation in a deep sleep.

Today, I haven’t been coughing much. I’ve still been getting mucus up, but it’s not been as bad as it was yesterday. Time to let it go on it’s own now. Even though I didn’t mention the throat infection to him, that’s also gone. My tonsils have gone down to normal size, my throat isn’t red and there’s no white on them anymore.

I’d like to thank Lucifer for healing the chest and throat infection :slight_smile: He has definitely helped me when nothing else would.

15 Likes

Congrats on your experience and I’m glad you’re better now! I hope you’re fully healed soon enough!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope so too. Even though it’s only been two weeks, it’s felt like two months. I can’t remember the last time I felt as good as I do today.

3 Likes

:hugs: aw congrats! It’s great that you are feeling better!

1 Like

Thanks! I can finally go about my day and eat without getting mucus up all the time hahaha :joy: such a relief!

1 Like

Just a little update: I’m glad to post that only 3 days after evoking Lucifer I am now fully healed from Bronchitis, just have a lingering cough now and again.

Just goes to show, sometimes it’s better if you listen to the calls the entity sends you. I would probably still have Bronchitis now if I didn’t reach out to Lucifer.

1 Like