Lucifer Guided me through Daath

I haven’t even started working in the Qliphoth yet.
I just started my rite as normal, as I started working with him yesterday, in his light bearer mask (I’m hammering out working through Rites of Lucifer and Awakening Lucifer)
It’s the second day with him in his Light Bearer form and he guided me through and connected me with Daath… he says my Qliphoth work starts now.
I wish I started working with Lucifer sooner, he really just yeeted me into the thick of it lmao

Appreciation post to Lucifer; thank you for your guidance, especially since you’ve given me so much so early on in our relationship together… I won’t disappoint you, or myself for that matter. Hail Lucifer!

PS. Anyone else getting SUPER weird vibes from August 11, 2019 aka TODAY? It feels like it reeks of catastrophe and numerology/synchronization has shit to back up that feeling.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

I do get some wierd feeling, but I’m not sure if it’s something good or bad. Probably nothing to worry about at all.

2 Likes

Working with Lucifer the synchronicity it’s quite normal. Get used to it :slight_smile: . I’ve posted about the numerology.

4 Likes