Lucifer forest meditation

Good morning brothers and sisters , I’m offering this Luciferian forest meditation ritual in order to prove your commitment and dedication to Lucifer .
——————————————————————
Tools
1.You
2.Lucifers sigil
3.Blood letting
4. 3 coins
——————————————————————
Go to the forest and find a nice place where you will not be disturbed or seen .
Sit down and breath in the air and hear the chirping of the birds.
Now visualize a white orb infront of you ,absorb its energy and feel yourself become pure as you breath out into it .
Visualize a blue orb infront of you , absorb its energy and cleanse your brain and calm your self down as you breath out into it .
Visualize a red orb infront of you , absorb its energy and feel the power run through you .
Visualize a black orb and literally suck it into you .
Now you have completed the ritual of the orbs which consists of Lucifer’s colors you may proceed to our next step.
Now that you’re grounded and at peace do this-
( RENICH TASA UBERACA BIASA ICAR LUCIFER) 3x which is his enn.
Then feel him come down and stare at his sigil and let some blood onto it . The sigil will start to change shapes and sometimes reveal messages to you .then you may pray -
“Lucifer the Keeper of life and time
Come down and hear me my king
Listen to me and hear me
All that I desire may be fulfilled
All of sorrows may be removed
All of my regret shall be vanquished
I shall say your name to my grave
Hail Lucifer “
Then say his enn 3 times again and breath in his energy . Now you’re in trance so go and explore the depths of your brain and hear what he has to tell you , leave 3 coins before leaving .
Your welcome .

7 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

AAAhhhhhhhh, not him LOL

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

why lol

It was an argument with an other member , got deleted