Lucifer experience

Hello there!
This is my first post and I would really like you to give your opinion/advice on my situation.
Soooo… my girlfriend wants to break up with me after almost two years together. We love each other, but it seems that she made up her mind. It’s been a few months since I felt Lucifer’s call and recently I tried to contact him.
I think the last time I contacted him, I could somehow communicate with him. I asked him if he could save me relationship and he said yes. I felt so much power during this ritual, I felt drugged and dizzy at first, but extremely powerful in the end. When the ritual was almost finished, I had a thought that I should pick up a tarot card. There was a certain card I picked. It was like Lucifer tried to communicate with me (as I am still not very good at communicating with entities) through something concrete. I picked the card and it was the Strength. I think that meant a yes that he will help me with my problem. I am feeling really confided. I am not even crying for my girlfriend at this point. I think Lucifer tries to protect my feelings so I can live peacefully until the problem is solved.

What do you think? Did you have any similar experiences? I doubt a little bit this ritual because of the communication problems, but I also have trust in Lord Lucifer.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re a natural :slight_smile: I would go with what you’ve got right there, hold on and let it work itself out. Maybe she just needs some space to realise what she has, to resolve whatever she’s going though, and she’ll ask for your shoulder and an understanding ear when she comes out the other side.

2 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

Well, yes. Now, my situation is a little bit more complicated. I am working with three spirits for this situation. My girlfriend will come back, but it is going to take some time.

Keep us updated. If you desire to…

1 Like

That’s how it happens. One minute Lucifer calls and you have a desire unfulfilled and the next minute you’re eyeballs deep in demons. It’s all good. Just keep it up and you’ll be fully adept by the time it all plays out.