Lucifer Evocation/Invocation

Yep that’s totally normal! It’s frustrating at first but soon you’ll appreciate it because you’ll see just how much he IS there

Oh yeah that happens😂. I’ve been in a bad mood and he’s flat out said “ don’t upset me today” because he feels it too

3 Likes

I practiced today with my Pendulum. But I think he is mostly on this pendulum. So when he is busy the answers aren’t right. I think he means no not now. On the other hand to test my abilities I ask stupid question too. So I’ve promised now to focus on questions and will ask him if he has time

1 Like

Pendulums are hit and miss with me. I use a pendant of his seal I have for quick ASAP answers and it’s never failed. But next time you’re asking something try and see if you don’t start getting the answer before you finish asking. I’ve noticed he doesn’t lack patience but he already knows what I’m asking and will begin answering and I’ll miss it if I’m not paying attention

1 Like

That’s a good one. He indeed knows. I use a pendulum above his seal. When I really use my intend and write questions down it works fine. Otherwise it doesn’t work that well

1 Like