Lucifer evocation interview

I wasent active lately i only loged in for messeges let me say the last time i invoked him he was acting wierd reapeating what i was saying laughing about things that dident make sense and even caling me earthbound when i tryed to dismiss him he made a very serius question that motivated me ive been distant since then

I evoked him in the the rooftop i first hit 3 shoots of whyski banished sat down facing east then did the omnipotance meditation havent mastered it but i will in a week at the most light candles a lot of vannila and sandalwood insence then reapeted

The enn from behemoth x

Madousin astotate lucifah volsits ismeh liftosh lialle cazmeh liftosh ushmeh satah mandisah astotate astut luskah tomeh ashma serdion domasoin lucifah cassmel hayruss atosh

And the enn i was given

Mirabilia opera tua domine lucifer et anima mea cogniscit nemis ( beautifull enn use it only if youre very close to him )

I cant explain it our meeting felt like a puzzle that moved on its own when i lost myself he apeared as angel with black red wings very light skin blonde hair and very small horns he had those orange eyes that reached the deepest places of my soul and a scary smile hes energy felt addicting so beautifull i also got the impresion it was pink black hes voice was that of a calm boss i was hearing it like air traveled the words to my ears

Happy to have you here this cup whiski is for you

L- ive been waiting youve distanced yourself

Im sorry im really sorry i focused on other things and ive been slacking off are you mad

L- i know no i understand but i have much to teach you

I want to share our meething if you agree of course

L- proceed

Are you alone here

L- yes

Tell me something i should know

L- know what you would die for know what you would live up for every man should know himself and his current limitations

they say you manifest as a child

L- i do kids represent the ongoing growth kids are continius on gaining enlightment and teach the purity of existance

Why you acted like this the other time you scared me

L-to much grounding is bad remind yourself where you are but dont stay stuck on it you said you wanted to know me completly i showed you a different side of me and you rejected it

Im sorry please dont do this again i never asked you this but when did you notice me am i unique

L-since you where born i guided parts of your life we dont watch everyone humans are born with hints of uniqeness the other traits are developed a human adapts and creates his own personality based on his inviroment considering your knowledge your progress yes you are unique

What is the connecion with you and the 9 gatekeepers

L- each one of us shares the same core in the infernal when one steps in becomes one with the realm we act as one but are many the order dosent matter

Is lucifuge your brother

L-in a sense

What is the connecion mephisto has with lucifuge

L-mephistophelles is a younger personification of lucifuge a more agresive and active one i say they share the essence but are not the same

Whats their difference

L- lucifuge improves dosent correct when one calls mephistophelles gets access to other abilities

Why do begginers call you and why you bother respond father

L-evagelos if a child asked you for help wouldent you provide it

Yes because its younger and inexperianced

L- the word father trully means master when a new one calls me they usually expect something to happen proving im present i just sit and watch how they handle the situetion no being will manifest if the conjurer isent ready many times we send familiars since we know he hasent advanced

Who is amaymon

L-like i said silly we have different aspects each one acts indepentent and can coexist with us its a part of ourself amaymon is a part of my being far beyond what you understand

You state youre the original then

L- hahaha you could say im the purest one the most balanced for sure

Why you bother accept my ignorance

L- fool we guide humans truth is we observe as well there still a lot about human nature that are uknown to us but we can understand

Give me a new incantation

L- icar athah gibor leohlam lucibel ela’ed

How is that written

L-visualize my essence going to your arm and proceed to write in english

What to use it for

L-protecion calling

When you fought michael you lost why

L - i had a different energy then truth is michael is highly skilled but i was defending myself against others too it wasent what you call an one on one

He respects you

L- and i respect him there is no point holding grudges we acually cooperate i advise you get away from him for a while he make you dependent there no laws only few rules

I was thinking it he was giving me tasks for some months now

L- im aware

A magician wrote you have a dragon aspect do you mind showing it to me

L- not yet you will be intimitated now

How should one aproach godhood

L- the ultimate goal for magicians is power and control godhood isent a position from start but a state of existance that everything goes as you will if you take the acion for it however a wrong move and you end up destroying yourself

How should i proceed in my life now

L- forgive yourself for mistakes that ment to help you grow organize the ideal plan and proceed to make it happen

What should i improve

L- your health your energy your inviroment your social cycle

Explain hallucination magick

L- puting thoughts on ones head is tranfering directed energy that its programed hallucinations is the mind viewing obscure or uncoresponding things it is reached by fear or chemicals to do this you need heavy energy control and advanced telepathy it can be momentery or continius

Do you have enemys

L- enough to have me considering

If i start a pathworking will you aid me by being present

L- if its your will to proceed this way yes

They say you hate humans

L- if i did i would have destroyed you all already it was a reacion of mine for an unfairness felt be me it happened long time ago emotions change goals change its his fault he demanded i bow and after he would destroy mankind for mistakes that no one tought how to correct

You mean el? How do you feel about the devil tittle

L- yes it dosent bother me i want you to respect me but treat me as a more experianced equal the tittle is a way of keeping the weak away fear has its coincidences on the world but im not the only one with this tittle

Would you be willing to make a pact

L- youre already close to me even when you think you dont it isent nececery now grow more and we will

Tell me why is your essence so strong today

L- the moon is a source that all beings can benefit from my presence is stronger this way

I want to perform the old lesser banishing with you included in it and the archangels

L- i can align with the other energys except archangel metatron

Why

L- hes close to him

I will i dont know him anyway can you heal me

L- yes

Do you have any messege for other magicians

L- tell them to stop caling me without purpose when one decides to be serious with me i teach him sercets of power i will illuminate each corner of his self so he can rise

A lot of beginers have trouble accesing their abilities what do you suggest

L- not to rush learn to tap in the higher states of mind control their energy make their senses sharp be open

I will task you 500€ until the end of the month

L- why

Out of respect for you have everyone under your command my king ( gave blood to his sigil)

L- i will if you invoke me in 3 days

Done thanx for coming you can leave or stay youre always welcome

Excuse me for the wierd english the conversation was in greek when he said unfairness he said it in a way witch stated that unfairness dosent exist but he viewed it that way the thing i noticed is i was seeing smoke until i dismised him then i saw not only he had gone but the sticks where all long burned there was also a woman that was looking at me from her balcony i still wonder if she could see him

HAIL LUCIFER HAIL TO THE KING

23 Likes

Great work!

3 Likes

Hail lucifer :metal:

4 Likes

@Manosman than you man mou :wink:

@Deathcrush ave basileus lumial!!

4 Likes

Was Lucifer speaking through your mind?

1 Like

@Evagelos Can you ask him a question for me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ogisha023 spirits are not physical they communicate thru telepathy our brain translates the messeges into words images sounds smells emotions yes you do hear a voice but not a physical one they have no cords or body to make physical sounds

@anon84423462 it is against the rules but sure you can messege me

2 Likes

THIS. THIS. THIS.
DO NOT WASTE HIS TIME!

Thank you for sharing.
Ave Satanas!

3 Likes

Phenomenal interview. Much applause.

2 Likes

Very interesting

About that incantation for protection, any advice on how or when to use? do you know what it actually does?
I whispered that while reading and had a rather strong sensation of something approaching me very quickly

the effect may be different to one to another but all i felt was the energy being sucked from this enn and also gives me bad sensation non-optimistic and quite depressive energy
icar athah gibor leohlam lucibel ela’ed ←

nothing connected to this enn feels good or strong,only weakness come from this enn

but that’s my 2 cents ofc

Great interview!

L seems to know his shit, coherent and adult ¨a more experianced equal¨

hahahahaa

there is alot to learn from this interview… thank you for sharing!