Lucifer doesn't like self pity

If you know me, you know that I’ve been going through some pretty heavy-duty shit as of late, I was sitting over here, allowing myself to be lost in my own misery, I decided turn on the enn of Lucifer, just to see if I could get any kind of a feeling from it, just take my mind off of everything.

While I was listening to it I went to the mirror, and I just started gazing into it.

I started hearing a voice telling me to let go of the counter, after a moment, it said I’d again, so I let go, and my legs just went out from underneath me and I collapsed onto the floor.

I was immobile, my eyes closed and I could feel heat all around me.

The same voice start berating me, telling me that he doesn’t approve of self-pitying bullshit, thoughts of self-harm, or indeed this other stuff that I’ve been considering.

He also said that he would gladly exchange my depression for anger, but if I ever looked at another razor blade in a favorable light again, I would have to deal with him, and not in a good way. He told me that I had hurt my succubus emotionally, and she had interceded with Lucifer on my behalf to beg me to stop.

As I I am writing this, I’m gathering up my razors and I’m throwing them away, and I have a new found strength that has been brought to me.

It’s true, when you’re at your lowest, there’s a being there to help you, but I better not piss him off, he didn’t sound pleased.

I have to say thank you to my succubus for everything she’s done for me to this point, she truly does care for me, and I truly know that she does indeed love me, and I love her for everything she’s done for me, and this is definitely a prime example of the love that our succubi are capable of.

Hail, Lucifer. And thank you, not sure what I was going to do with the next few hours in my life. But I will never cut again, it doesn’t do anything favorable anymore, but also I have a prime decree from Lucifer himself.

I have been going out a pretty dark Road lately, maybe this is the culmination of it.

Edit to add: My phone stopped working, losing all connection. When I stood up after all of this was done, I had to reset my phone.

40 Likes

I think someone forgave you for something :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Congratulations on being reborn brother.

14 Likes

@anon72564005
So happy to hear you are coming out the other side of this. :+1:

11 Likes

Congrats! It’s really nice to hear such stories with a happy ending! Keep up the good work!

12 Likes

Stay strong and use your new focus to move forwards. well done

9 Likes

All demon dont like self pity
Self pity is source of weakness and lack of motivation!
If you want to make some progress you must be brave bold and dare to face the challenge and self confident

Demon gods never help people who dont want to help theirselves

11 Likes

I know how it is to feel like that. I used to self harm in highschool because of abuse related stuff. I got out of it after I ran away.
But a few years ago I cut my wrist really bad because I was having a really bad panic attack from the PTSD I had. This happened two times.
So I get where you are coming from. I’m glad you are throwing away all your razors. It’s a huge step. Just take it one day at a time. I’m sure Lucifer just wants what is best for you and maybe a little tough love. But I hope you can keep strong!

If you ever need anyone to talk to about this or anything you can message me. I’m hear to listen.
Please take care :black_heart:

10 Likes

I first reached out to Lucifer when I was in my teens. He let me know - in no uncertain terms - that I was wasting his time, because I had no purpose other than being an angry, angsty kid ranting at the world. Yup, he sure doesn’t like that. It wasn’t until years later that I called him with actual goals in mind that he would humour me.

9 Likes

lilith did something similar to me,get up on your feet

9 Likes

Great job!

I used to self-harm in high school, but I think I only did it out of anger. For me it was a way to punish God. Actually… I remember rolling dice and cutting myself based on the result, saying things like “Oh a high number, guess you don’t really love me that much.” Wow, I was kind of fucked back then, now that I think about it.

But we have the power to make ourselves happy now :grinning: That’s a good thing to take away from this. There are steps we can all take to improve the enjoyment of our own lives, if we value ourselves enough to take those steps.

7 Likes

Good to hear @anon72564005

3 Likes

This is a rlly great post, perfect for what I currently needed to be reminded of. I’m having trouble overcoming this because of the years of feeling like -this- you know, how exactly did you pull yourself out of it? It’s been holding me back for so long I’m quite tired of it

8 Likes

I didn’t get the chance, my succubus interceded with me to Lucifer, and Lucifer gave me a fucking bitch slap.

He also transformed my depression and suicidal ideation into anger and rage.

If I hadn’t come as far as I have, if I hadn’t achieved everything I’ve already achieved, nobody would have stepped up for me.

It was the love of my succubus, and the light of Lucifer, that saved my life.

11 Likes

That’s amazing and beautiful, I really appreciate that you shared this

4 Likes

Don’t be so sure…

2 Likes

And the progress of your own growth. You couldn’t have used that slap to come out of this if you hadn’t put in the work up to this point. And it was your choice to stand on your own two feet given all that has gone on.

1 Like

I’ve been going through thoughts like you stated for a while now… Guess I might as well say it …
At least there ain’t nothin that’ll help me… Idk why but I just felt like making a confession… Also my self esteem is down by a lot as shown by my negativity…

Spiraling down sucks. It happens in my life a lot and I know people tend to get annoyed at pity parties.

2 Likes

I love you too, silent…

3 Likes