Lucifer confused me // what are the possible negative effects of a pact

have you ever tried evoking him? maybe this will aid in communicating

1 Like

Jebuz woman!! What obedience! We donā€™t kneel, we donā€™t bow, we donā€™t worship. Youā€™re not a slave, you are your own God.

1 Like

@Anassa Eee but If i go with this attitude to Luciferā€¦
Letā€™s start laughing all together!!
Oh maundie , je sui l amour oh lalaaa
Be good to remember me! as we say in our country :rofl::rofl:

Yes i have tried around 10 times from 40- 50ā€™ each with any sign. Thats why I stopped trying with him, and tried with King Paimon, who immediately showed his appearance. I felt a warm, sweet wave of heat in my body and a dizyness.
Also when i asked, hey did you come or it was in my imaginationā€¦ Suddenly, the lighter burned out :joy::joy: and this is how i took my reply lol

But now, i started trying to contact Lucifer again, i feel more ready :laughing:

Ī†Ī¼Ī± ĻƒĪµ Ļ€Ī¹Ī¬ĻƒĻ‰ Ī±Ļ€Īæ Ļ„Īæ Ī±Ļ…Ļ„ĪÆā€¦!
I was telling you something about mindset. I didnā€™t said to be disrespectful, I said know your place. And your place isnā€™t to be an obedient slave to anyone. Spirits will test you and most of them will teach you how to stand in your own power, how to break your chains. Donā€™t confuse Christianity with what weā€™re doing here. If a human sees youā€™re willing to be obedient, a sheep, they will use you and then mock you for it. Why you think an entity that wants to build you up will appreciate it?

2 Likes

Maybe Lucifer didnā€™t want your blood so you make this thread and hear this:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pm you with how, since its going to be a lot of different things :smile: itā€™s been an on going experimentation of things to make enough to live off of, and Iā€™m in a very niche field of art

1 Like

Jaaa precies (this was dutch among the other languages we used :rofl:)
I m aware of the mindset i should have when working with spirits, itā€™s just Luciferā€™s position, as THE King, A true God according to some members here, and donā€™t forgetā€¦
The last time i called him, i felt he was playing with me because in my questions, do you wanna work with me? He said yes
Do you want to help me with music? He said No
Do you wanna help me with my ex? He said no
Do you want to help me achieve my dreams in my career? He said no.
So i got pissed off, (right?! So how do you want to help if you refuse everything :laughing:) and i stood up, snuffed out the candle, took away his sigil and i was so confusedā€¦
So now, letā€™s say i wanna take it from the startā€¦
We have a veryyy big common with Lucifer,
We are both rebelsā€¦ :smirk: And thatā€™s sometimes good but sometimes not :roll_eyes::relieved:

1 Like

Yes ofcourse! it would be my pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe he wants to work with you on something else first. Likeā€¦how not to be a slave! :joy:
So if he was a plain Knight youā€™d feel better? What is their position in whatever plain is not your business to take into consideration, youā€™ll always be respectful no matter what but not inferior chica :grin:

1 Like

@Anassa I think if Lucifer had a zodiac sign, he would be Aquarius (like me)ā€¦
Independent, free spirit, rebellion, contradicted, spontaneous, chaoticā€¦ a real typhoon lmao

Lucifer is many things, but in my opinion one of the main qualities he has is flexibility, meaning he is very malleable as an Individual Being in my opinion

You need Belial in your life :wink:

not right now, Belial has a very strong and raw energy, especially for first timers in my opinion

1 Like

ĪŸh noooooononono
No
No
Thank you so much!!
Imma going to do swing
Ī Ī±Ļ‰ Ī½Ī± ĪŗĪ¬Ī½Ļ‰ ĪŗĪæĻ…Ī½Ī¹Ī±Ī±Ī±Ī± :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Be
li
al

:kissing:

@MagickVigilante Ī‘nassa doesnā€™t let me take a anasaā€¦ Ī±Ī½Ī¬ĻƒĪ±ā€¦ Breath( no more) lmao and roffl together

2 Likes

lol

Itā€™s Ī†Ī½Ī±ĻƒĻƒĪ±ā€¦ :joy:

i thought i was the spammer, are both of you girls greek?

2 Likes