Lucifer confused me // what are the possible negative effects of a pact

As I was trying again to connect with him those days, I used a pendulum to take some answers from him.
Im into consideration to make a pact with him, regarding my dream job which is kinda difficult to achieve. Especially if you are not already famous, or tones of money or open legs, and i don’t have any of the above.
So I asked…
Do you want to help me with this goal? (Its my life potential, not just a goal)
He said yes.
Do u want to make a pact with you? The pendulum moved for Yes
Do you want my blood on your sigil for that? He said No :flushed:

But Why he wouldn’t like my blood on his sigil…??
I know he loves it and its like the signature for the pact.
Strange right :thinking:

3 Likes

Not all pacts and sigils require blood.

6 Likes

Maybe. It could be that he’d rather have something else instead. Maybe he’d rather have some offering at intervals for a period of time or maybe there are specific tasks he’d rather you perform for him.

1 Like

@Prophet i agree, but I know from the experiences here, that he appreciates a lot the blood. He prefers it even for a simple invocation.
@anon39079500 Thats possible yea, i wish I knew what he meant then :joy:

1 Like

I edited the title to take the discussion a little further,
So even if you are consistent with the rules of the pact, are there still “dangers” and possibilities that the entity won’t help you or he/she would be able to mess up with your life/ mental health?

From my experience, it seems to depend on if he’s interested in the blood at all.

Always.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re not ready for one and that’s fine. You can still get help with things without a long-term pact.

3 Likes

Well, i kind of look at it like this, you want to make this ideal job your life long occupation, this is a long term thing, and you’ll be sacrificing plenty of blood, sweat, and tears to achieve this. He doesnt need the symbolic energy to help you, you’ll need it to make this happen for you. Trust me, you’ll make this happen for yourself, get ready for something great :wink:

Also trust me on this, i work as an artist, to achieve with what I do and make money (especially in our current global situation) I constantly sacrifice blood, sweat, tears, relationships, etc to make this happen. Don’t stop for anything.

2 Likes

Maybe it was because you were too willing to give blood he doesn’t view it as a sacrifice from you?

3 Likes

Blood is not always necessary. Offer Lord Lucifer a regular offering at pre-agreed times, it could be as simple as a lit candle every last Friday of the month dedicated in his name or a glass of wine. Failing that, you could undertake to carry out certain charitable acts in his name regularly once you begin to see progress. Put in the effort, you need to show constancy over the period of your pact.

Provided you stick to what you have promised or make amends for any lapses, you should have no negative effects from your pact, this does not preclude the fact that you may have to experience some form of negativity to get to where you want to be.

You should consider yourself fortunate that Lord Lucifer consents to form a pact with you.

2 Likes

He said yes so I would take it as that. Regardless of the blood. :slight_smile: Maybe it’s just his preference but who knows why?

1 Like

You don’t always need blood for pacts. I actually never used blood for a pact.

3 Likes

Can you become more specific there? In the end, is it good to trust the spirits to help you grow or not :laughing:

I am ready for this. I just need to be certain of what i have to do… I have been improved within a few months regarding my concentration, tge fear of the paranormal has disappeared, i feel more confident and aligned of what I m doing :sparkles:

1 Like

You got me haha
Im in the same plane… And we are sooo many oit there right… Did you work with spirits to help you in this path? What s your experience so far?

1 Like

Nooo i m disgusted by the blood in general and by idea that I have to take a lancet for this… and i ve never done this before

theres your answer, Lucifer most probably didnt want to push you into doing something you were that uncomfortable doing with your blood

1 Like

@StrengthenedWarrior Then how can i prove to him my dedication and my obedience in the terms of the pact…?
Im willing to do anything he wants to show my gratefulness and consistency to our agreement

1 Like

the dedication will be appreciated, but he also wouldnt want you to do something that makes you too uncomfortable, try talking to him, ask him what you can do, that is, IF there is anything more he requires you to do.

Pacts are a serious thing, He knows it, and I dont think he wants you to do something that makes you feel real bad

1 Like

I see…
I will try to establish a better relationship with him, its just that the only way to communicate is the pendulum for now :laughing:
But i will keep asking frim him signs, visions, messages whatever he could do to contact me.
Its looong this path and i have really strong will to walk through it. thank you @MagickVigilante for your answers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like