Lucifer commitment

You’re right, especially traditional ones in areas where it’s part of the culture. Ive seldom met one online that wasn’t into the darker aspects though.

It is to me lol

Eh, if you hang around the hoodoo forums, there’s a whole lot of the be careful with demons, be sure you know what you are doing, fear the demons and being able to control what you summon going on…

Saints and angels are something they are cool with, but a lot of hoodoo practitioners are Christian, and demons are not so cool.

Most of them also tend to take to always do readings before every spell/ritual and ethics don’t entirely apply in the normal sense- but if it’s not just it won’t work. For example you don’t need to worry about karma if the action is just, but if you are just killing someone cuz they cut you in line, you might probably be in trouble.

3 Likes

I find it an oxymoron tbh

1 Like

Off topic, you’re into Voodoo right?

1 Like

I don’t make the rules, just noting what I noticed when I lurked around those types of forums.

I work with the Loa, but I don’t practice Voodoo. I do a lot of thing similar to hoodoo and even similar to some Voodoo rituals, but I don’t follow anything religiously or specifically.

Why, what’s up?

I was curious about Baron Samedi, he’s the chief of the Loa right?

1 Like

Papa Legba is usually considered the main go you need to go through to get to the rest of them, but Samedi is considered pretty important by most and a jack assed clown by myself… :eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

Why a jack ass clown? Lol

1 Like

Lol cuz he shows up whenever the fck he wants, and interjects himself into the conversation with a smart ass remark that will have you cracking the fck up and the other person in the room as offended at him as it gets lmao…

Lol you should disregard me and ask someone else. My Samedi experiences have been downright bat shit crazy, for the most part.

1 Like

What about Legba? How were your experiences with him

Minimal tbh. He gives me impressions when I call him during a ritual of his image, but he’s never said much to me personally or shown up randomly like Samedi and Kalfu have.

He is the only spirit I’ve had an automatic writing experience with but that was when I first answered the Loa’s call.

1 Like

Thanks for the talk

Yepper anytime. I’m out of likes for the day and we are way off topic anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh the race is on.

:eyes: No idea wut ya talking bout darling… :eyes:

1 Like

The one to 20. :skull:

I did a meditation for awakening my third eye and I saw Lufier sigil and a baphomet. What does this mean? And the sigil is turned into moving lines and It had no form.

A good spirit would be Hecate, especially for deceased loved ones.

1 Like

Never worked with them. Havent been drawn to them.