Lucifer commitment

I wanna make a commitment rite for lucifer, I’ve always loved him, but im scared. Im confused with the religions…I dont like jesus sm, just Ive heard so much about lucifer is lying and he is bad and If i commitment for Lucifer I’ll suffering…

1 Like

Please introduce yourself to the community.

Follow tutorials, learn to use the search function etc etc

2 Likes

I feel your pain, buddy. I’m trying to work up the courage to talk to Bune.

2 Likes

Bune is friendly too, especially if you approach for non wealth.

4 Likes

Like how to improve magickal abilities? I’ve heard that Bune is great in that department.

2 Likes

Like if you’re grieving the loss of a family member that’s died recently, they can and will connect you to them. It’s not a request they get often and appreciate those requests since they’re so sincere.

4 Likes

Im using hoodoo, my witch name is arthyst, Im hungarien, my ambition is be a strength witch.

1 Like

Sounds like you got a bad picture of Lucifer. I was like you before when Lucifer came into my life without my will, damn that was a super hard time for me because I was a faithful christian and he was like " I don’t care, this is not the path for you. Let me guide you to the path you truly belong to and don’t think wishing me away will keep me away. " The Jesus and Lucifer tale is something you shouldn’t hold your focus on. I’m as close to the demons as I can get (through my relationships and work with them) Yet I have respect for Jesus and all the abrahamic religions, I used to hate them before but after growing, experiencing and understanding I changed my mindset about it all. Lucifer isn’t the lying snake he is known for and he is not bad, at least not for me. Keep in mind that he will appear as the picture you hold of him. He is super balanced. He got the darkness yet he is the absolute best healer because there’s this light of energy he has. Absolutely the best spirit to work with as a beginner in my opinion since many can also personally relate to him. If you commit to Lucifer you won’t suffer unless you believe so and also I’d recommend you to ask him if it’s okay to commit/dedicate yourself to him because in some cases he doesn’t want to for a reason. Don’t focus on the religions, focus on Lucifer himself. Search his name on the forum here and you’ll recieve a lot of peoples experiences with him and posts about him. I’ve known Lucifer for around 7 years so far and I’m super grateful for that, he has guided me to become the occultist and witch I am today as he said when I was a kid yet he’s not done with me so far.

4 Likes

it sounds like you havent even talked to him right since you still see him as the rest of the unknowing people. dont commit to some spirit without being really close to it because it can go wrong, as @ExTra said - ask first.

2 Likes

Thank you. And how could I ask him? Just simply talk to him?

Welcome @Arthyst Before you make any more posts, please do as you were asked to, and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here, and required. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Ahhh now I see what’s going on… I’m not sure if you can hear spirits but I believe that’s a big no. The thing is you can ask him just like that, think or say it out loud he will hear you but you won’t hear him that’s the issue and that’s a big reason why you shouldn’t commit now. There are many, many posts here on how to talk/channel with a spirit so I’d suggest you to read those posts first before doing anything, basically start studying the basics and at the same time you should meditate as often as you can, you may begin with 5 minutes and by time you go from 5 to 10, 10 to 15 minutes. This will make your mind relaxed and there are plenty of specific types of meditations you can do as in chakra meditation, increasing psychic abilities meditation, mastering your own mind meditations etc. When you meditate you can listen to frequencies (with headphones) and when you listen try to hear every sound you can hear, all the small details too which will make you increase your clairaudiance ability (clairaudience = ability to hear spirits) also read about invoking and evoking spirits, there are as I said many posts here for beginners.

2 Likes

you can also watch ea koettings youtube videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not what I was aiming for, but thanks. While we’re still on the topic, do you have any suggestions on which demon I can turn to for enhancing magickal abilities? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

That’s Satan’s niche if you want demon.

Raziel/metatron for archangels

Haven for Genius Spirt

ISIS for Egyptian god.

4 Likes

Thanks, you’re awesome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You do hoodoo but you’re afraid of Lucifer?

One has nothing to do with the other @MagickVigilante. Hoodoo is folk magick, and more often than not calls upon Catholic saints.

2 Likes

I get it, but hoodoo is like black magick, I’ve just never heard of a hoodoo witch being scared of Lucifer

1 Like

Hoodoo is not black magick, any more than candle magick is “black magick.” lol

It can be used that way, sure, but that doesn’t make it automatically black.

1 Like