Lucifer Chant/Sing-song in Mastering Evocation course

Does anyone remember the chant for lucifer in the mastering evo course?

It goes something like:

Lucifer Lucifer lord of the night
lucifer I call thee bringer of light
master of darkness and father of might
sing to my senses and speak to my sight

Thanks to anyone who helps out

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:1, topic:5113”]Does anyone remember the chant for lucifer in the mastering evo course?

It goes something like:

Thanks to anyone who helps out[/quote]
Actually it is Lucifer Lucifer lord of the night
Lucifer I call the bringer of light
Father of darkness father of might
Come to my hearing and speak to my side.

I just look at it is in section 12

[quote=“mortifer, post:2, topic:5113”][quote=“MichaelSmith, post:1, topic:5113”]Does anyone remember the chant for lucifer in the mastering evo course?

It goes something like:

I just look at it is in section 12[/quote]

Perfect! I knew it was wrong but couldn’t remember the correct words. Thanks!

I really like this and am thinking to teach it to my grandkids- well some of them. they hate being drug to church- and worse hate the ‘jsus kids’ around them.

More and more i am finding kids, especially wierdly my grandkids- who were foundationally born and braiwashed in mormon fundementalism; and esctatically happy to be out; hungerly craving, “me and their moms occult” spirituality. We have both been pretty reticent to feed them as yet, but i am feeling plenty of ‘movement’ from the other side of the curtain, that if we qunech the thirst as needed, without submerging them, it would be ok.
Besides, they have the gifts which have been crazy prevelant in my and my clan of seeing and knowing when spirits are around, or demons are present, and without them being taught how to handle these thing-[and I think they should be apprised they They should be the “Handlers and not the Handled”] they could loose out on alot of Power and Blessings when they need them the most.
we need a good counter force of Intelligent Reason to jesus camp and isil mudrassahs-! Having mother Tiamat at the ready to open some whoopass in our childrens behalf in this day and age seems quite needed. IMO

[quote=“mortifer, post:2, topic:5113”][quote=“MichaelSmith, post:1, topic:5113”]Does anyone remember the chant for lucifer in the mastering evo course?

It goes something like:

I just look at it is in section 12[/quote]

Mortifer is close . Heres how [url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/454300681136254930/]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/454300681136254930/[/url]