Lucifer burning America

Today I slept with the sigil of Lucifer and dreamt he was burning Washington D.C. and the White House and he was feeling very happy, he told a thing or other in the dream but I don’t remember
When I woke up, I found it very weird and interesting, but, well, its Lucifer

16 Likes

Okay, I’m just confused now. Something strange is happening at the moment and I need answers. Why I think this is because of the strange experiences I am sharing with people. One with Xxxtentacion and this one. I had a similar dream to yours. Expect no sigil or entity. It started out as a rocket exploding at NASA, which I believe has it’s headquarters in Washington D.C, then a fire broke out that burned the whole landscape around it, killing lots of people. What is weird is that the news started spreading when two very famous celebrities, who where on, or next to the rocket got caught in the explosion and died. Then the whole thing started out as a war becuase people mistook the explosion as America’s ploy to start a war with other countries. Which backfired. Yes, the Third World War. I won’t explain it in details, because I feel a bit light headed at the moment for some reason. Almost everything didn’t make sense, but still very weird.

8 Likes

i’ll evoke lucifer and ask him about it

2 Likes

I invoked him last night for one of our users using the blue flame sigil. He was pretty chill. Not sure why he’d want to burn DC. :thinking: it could also be a projection of how u feel about the present status in Washington. Idk do u have positive or negative thoughts about the current affairs?

1 Like

i’m not even american lol and i don’t think often about the us :thinking:
perhaps it was symbolic

4 Likes

Maybe so. Like I said, I’m not sure either

1 Like

I’d say Rome is becoming evil and cruel so the gods want it destroyed

The gods will go to the enemies of Rome and give THEM their powers

3 Likes

Ever notice how no other country but america happens to burn in everybodys visions? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Oops!

2 Likes

I wonder why.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i’m not a huge fan of the “land of freedom” so it didn’t disturb me

2 Likes

All im saying is:
I am Offended and I am very American at this

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

You don’t have to be. He will take the corrupted, not you. :wink:

3 Likes

lucifer is probably going to make the ussr great again

6 Likes

It’s going towards being the land of not so much freedom (News Junkie here. :joy::joy::joy:) In Oklahoma, Satanists put up their “commandments”- having a brain fart for the exact name,and faced backlash insisting they take them down. Not sure how the rest of that story went. It’s almost fair if u see the news to assume there’s almost no freedom of religion

2 Likes

Considering a myriad of things, I can definitely say, I am, for all terms and purposes, done calling myself American. From what I’ve believed and thought for awhile (and do not correct me on this, because I really don’t want to hear it, this country is composed of weak insects) this isn’t really America. It’s become more of an insult.

4 Likes

america is a continent, not a nation

3 Likes

Well if you look at the debt, the wars, military spending, the average American and then Washington politician who goes with their pension at 55 years when they really have robbed everything. I don’t think your dream was strange @elainebeldoc.

Mark my words the Roman Empire will fall or somebody outside of the Zionist bloodline will become President (which is almost not possible, look at Ron Paul) and change it all. But I think it will be changed after the fall. Great depression, going default.

2 Likes

Wrong. By definition it is both. Albeit a shitty one.

I said the same thing if anyone even read my comment

Seriously why doesn’t anybody see me???:joy::joy::joy::joy: I don’t mean here I mean anywhere I go Lol

2 Likes