Lucifer brought all the goetia i previously invoked along with forest dwelling creatures.. No spell check its all run on sentences at times. Im pumped

I finally successfully performed evokation of lucifer… I found a spot secluded in out the way… In an area sectioned of from the public… A park so awe inspiring… He came to me after an hour or more that it took me to finally drop into theta state. A first there as well. Whenever i invoke the gods goetia) usually come into me from my desire im guessing… But this evokation was so powerful… After chanting for so long in theta i begin to feel many different presences… Around me. To back track i walked the park meditating before hand in total darkness the sounds of night life abundantly clear. I had screamed out at one point to creatures of darkness… So once i felt him coming it made my whole body begin to shake my head literally shakes uncontrollably up in down… My circle i had used a bottle of drinking water… Called the creature of water inside & stated i was giving new purpose i made a water circle… I felt things & heard voices all around whispering & loud human voices as well… Lucifer was in my peripheral. Walking back in forth round 8 ft tall with a fire above his head. If i turned he would vanish but the presences remained in he just unseen id drop back into theta & refocus my third eye which im not a master so this was a long event… He never spoke yet as i felt & heard all the others would i do his enn more which was like pulling on immense power… Everytime i get my third eye simi open the others would come into focus but lucifer would not or so i thought… So i called out enough games with words that came from a heavy brain… To show me his true form. & begin to chant his enn more & more… I then blew out the candles in was in sitting position the whole while… However i would feel my body being rocked backwards i literally kept breaking trance to hold my balance. This kept happening for a long time… Til it hit me to stand up… I did & once again my body begin to rocked backwards til i had to regain balance or fall on my back looking upwards. This realization made me look upwards in focus my third eye i didnt give in. my eyes watered but i kept them focused in trance… This is when i first fully saw him… A giant im talking above the trees but made of the many leaves. Then the great Leviathan head only directly in front of me i had a brief moment of fear. But it passed & i felt complete utter awe… I begin to notice that there were three heads staring at me made of leaves as well. a dragon a very mean dwarf sort of face & another… Also while looking at that i could see that creatures were inside my circle eating the offering some where also holding my hand waist high no taller those… A spider web gently touched the side of my head as if blown from above in the wind. Those trees had a very very giant spider in them but i was underneath it. i felt no fear only awe… The spider body had a female head with like one of those bun styles the Chinese use to wear in the 1600s… I became more & more aware that the whole entire clearing was filled with spirits of the forest farries … Little waist high very dark so dark no light came thru them Creatures.Others were taller but made of the sort light u get when u looking thru barely open eyes… So i knew that the creatures of darkness had heard me earlier when i called to them .The whispering was so loud it drowned out all other sound but still no real words… I was talking but not in a steady tone. everything i asked i was met with a shock wave of more awe in a feeling of granted… I fell out of theta a small bit when i felt like my brain was being gently pulled or it felt like pushed aside… So i let go in went to chanting his enn again. i then saw through a form that was maybe a foot taller then me coming towards me it grew stronger from the enn so i knew it was him but man size i begin chanting alash tad alash tal ashtu. This rattled inside my head in i could only hear myself but i was speaking it felt detached but continued on all i felt was extreme awe… Awe was the primary emotion emitting from me & joy & warmth. I was so tired drained… So i dropped the pact chanting with effort. I have made several pacts in burned them to him over the yrs. But never invoked or evok back then just done it with no confirmation. Last night It felt like he just honored them all . my third eye was blasted open… I can see things & hear them without trying today the presences still are with me . i closed off the ritual but their still talking to me… I feel the spider queen. asmody & more still Lucifer as well… They are constantly whispering advice & sending feelings of assurance. My magic feels like its going straight into action without ritual. Avey Lucifer avey Lucifer… Thanks to the greatest of the greatest…lucifer opened my eyes to the true magical world around me… Im constantly drawing in more & more energy… There are some of the creatures of darkness from the night still around too. also elements the wind brushes me like a caress… Water feels alive to me. Light is in two layers now like looking thru double glass windows… Cant explain it all… Im just awed …it feels like little wings flutter inside my palm once every few feet as i walk outside. I asked many things last night & all i felt were granted. Thanks to Lucifer … & thanks to the goetia… No spell check sorry if i offend guys im pumped…

2 Likes

no offense taken…thanks for sharing, looks like you had an awesome & electrifying experience! :bouquet:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks im actually still getting it all…

1 Like

No prob

1 Like