Lucifer Black Box

I invoked Lucifer one time and I got the feeling that he prefers me to talk to him with out any rituals. I wake up and say my prayers to him and even the slightest of a blessing, I know it comes from him. He gets many thanks throughout the day.
Something is weighing heavy on my heart and mind, and I havent gotten any signs(that I know of) that it is working in my favor. So I decided to do the guided meditation (YouTube) to meet him at the tower. I was doing fine until he met me at the top of the stairs holding a black box. It was like a jewelry box with silver trim around it. I asked him “is this box for me”? And he simply stated “you will get it in due time. That is all for now” and dismissed me.
This(along with the other thing) has been on my mind.
So…with that being said, should I just continue what I’m doing in hopes that the black box be given to me? Should I go back and ask him? His tone was kinda stern this time…so i don’t want to trouble the waters in our relationship…

2 Likes

Hahah stop over thinking! This great news. It’s not given to you yet and you don’t know what’s inside because that’s the entire point- it’s a surprise. Hint hint. it’s a metaphor. Be on the look out for any blessings or manifestations in your life big or small. You might work out what the gift is or it might even be a series of gifts. Be sure to pay attention to the blessings in your life and say your thanks to spirit of course. :smiley: No need to worry, let go now. Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 Likes

Your words just made me smile. Thank You!

2 Likes

You are welcome. :blush:

1 Like

Cool!
Just trust in him, and yourself as well.
Definitely agree with what Moonlight154 said.

2 Likes

Trust in him, he will give it to you in due time.

2 Likes