Lucifer as a deer?

I have to admit i’ve never saw a human-like appearance when it comes to Lucifer
I’ve only saw him as an eye in a middle of a spiral/storm of dark clouds (it look like the Chaos card from Etteilla tarot deck) or see him as a black hole, very dark form (like… It’s more dark than dark )

The other one and the most “physical” one i’ve seen was a dark brown sometimes black deer i see this one when i’m in trance i know when he takes this form im not in my human form but often a small wolf or a fawn (idk if the name are the good ones i had to translate from french) in those trance we just walk quietly in a dark forest (he show me the way everytime)

I wanted to know if other people met Lucifer like this (or if i missed a post about those form)

I’ve only ever met him in projection but I find with evocation or him visiting you he’ll appear however your mind chooses to comprehend as with any other entities.

2 Likes

After I worked with him a bit, he took the shape of a being with small horns and a black Cape, I think I also saw him with huge ram horns curving backwards but I don’t know if that was him but I’m a little sure, I think I asked Lilith or Satan and I think they confirmed back then that it was him but I’m not sure

1 Like

I also saw him as light and as an angel (he took the shape of an angel of light to exorcise me)

2 Likes

I work very closely with Lucifer and I mostly see him in an angelic form. Beautiful white wings, the loveliest slightly curled hair I’ve ever seen…He’s given me intense auras before and pretty much dropped me into a “hell” thing once which was it’s own set of fun and while there his appearance changed to something much darker but still winged and human-shaped.

2 Likes

I had some energy attached to me once and I asked Lucifer about it in ritual and he was pretty causal and was like ‘let me fix that and take it off.’ It hurt. It felt like there was an energy that had become intertwined with my own by wasn’t mine and he was untangling it from me. He appeared as a very very beautiful angel that time to me.

2 Likes

What was the ritual if i can ask ?

Please remember that Spirits will often manifest in a form that you will need in that moment or for your understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

It would not surprise me one bit if Lucifer showed himself as a deer.

For those who are interested, here is what the deer symbolizes, please click here.

Please note:

What is the meaning of the deer totem?

The meanings associated with the deer combine both soft, gentle qualities with strength and determination:

• Gentleness
  • Ability to move through life and obstacles with grace
  • Being in touch with inner child, innocence
  • Being sensitive and intuitive
  • Vigilance, ability to change directions quickly
  • Magical ability to regenerate, being in touch with life’s mysteries
3 Likes