Lucifer Appreciation

Hail Lord Lucifer, Love of my soul, Light of my life!

5 Likes

Woot! I second this

2 Likes

My love for Lucifer “started” when I was still a catholic, I felt pulled by him, conect to him, as if a part of him was inside me; I remember I felt completely confused, scared between him and Jeovah. It took me a few years to open my eyes and embrace those feelings. Now I love to love him.
He’s with me ever since I was around 5. Of course I didn’t know was him back than, was just a voice named Emily.
We have a very close and intimate relationship.

One day I remember a song which was ages that I didn’t heard. I was feeling very low on this day and this song keep playing in my mind until he helped me find the name “Right Here” by Ashes Remain.
There’s also another song that I used to feel that described well my feelings for him, at least in the beginning when I had “my eyes closed” but it’s a really nice song though. Named Shadow and Soul by Red
There’s also many cool songs of Blutengel :wink:

As we are talking about music and Lucifer, one day I was really bad and depressed and I remember he sang a song to me. After the song ends I couldn’t remember the music or the lyrics. But was very comfortable.

4 Likes

I love Lucifer. I worship many gods, but Lucifer will always be my Patron and the spirit that I learn the most from.

I’ve always found His energy to be so comforting and warm, He always comes when called and is always there to help you feel better if you’ve been having a bad day. The energy He fills you with is unlike the feeling you get from anything else.

I truly do feel more enlightened since being ‘chosen’ by Him.

5 Likes

This is great!

Just last night I was doing an invocation of Lucifer and was shown 3 different ways to envision him. One way was as a large man with large white wings!

1 Like