Lucifer and water bowl portal

Hello,
I did an evocation of Lucifer using a water bowl as a portal. As I gazed into it I saw a serpent coiled inside the bowl. Ive heard that when he takes on a different form, it usually means something (for example a single eye being gnosis) what could this mean?

Also in terms of success, I suggest trying it, that is using water portals.

6 Likes

The serpent has many connotations. It represents fertility, immortality, protection, healing andknowledge.

Think knowledge of good and evil. The snake who tempted Eve in the garden of eden. The snake in this instance might represent forbidden gnosis or some secret knowledge or teaching that is about to be revealed to you.

Just my thoughts on this

5 Likes

could you tell what type of serpent? like cobra, viper, python, boa or something else?

just curious.

4 Likes

It was green scaled

3 Likes

ok what was the shape of the head? was it round? or had a v-shape to it.

CWR

3 Likes

Why not ask him what the meaning is and give you understanding to his form

3 Likes

true.

3 Likes

I think it was v shaped. Hard to tell. It was pretty dark where I was.

2 Likes

It may have either been a viper or a mamba, judging and what I could see.

3 Likes

cool, I was just curious, cobras seem to be showing up for me alot.

one in particular.

3 Likes

if it was V shaped those are usually poisonus so you are probably right about it being either a viper or mamba

3 Likes

He also wanted me to invoke him when I absorb the rays of the black sun. I need to focus better on visualization however.

3 Likes

Usually a coiled serpent is the symbol of the kundalini in it’s dormant form at the base of the spine. He may want you to absorb the black sun rays in order to start awakening its energy.

4 Likes

I was thinking that too actually m

2 Likes

Sitting inside the water is quite effective as well.

I’m quite interested in this as too. His form changed a few times, but at one time he did appear as a coiled serpent.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience with a bowl of water and serpent so years ago, it was green with red eyes, it rose from the bowl and was face to face with me. I had the sense it was “speaking” but didn’t understand how, i did feel that tongue lightly brush across my forehead then it went back down into the bowl and disappeared.

Whether or not that was Lucifer i can not say, but it was an interesting night.

5 Likes

It basically looked like the same shade of green btw.

4 Likes

Don’t you just love synchronicities?

2 Likes