Lucifer and tests

I feel as if Lucifer has this magnifying capacity to make you integrate subconscious material in a way that… feels quite heavy. Heavy issues are faced when working mantra and devotion to His wisdom. Maybe that’s not good if you’re under pressures already…

Regardless I feel like these are tests? If you just keep chanting and giving him devotion, perhaps he will then lead you to greater strength?

He has a mockery or joke-like energy in some way. As if he is a remote energy, watching and prodding events to flash light on your weak points and deepest issues - not to torture you…

But because facing them begins the process of growing.

I’ve always heard this but this also seems to be accurate for myself after experience long enough.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on this?

Indeed, Lucifer is known for his ability to bring up and amplify unconscious material and shadow aspects within oneself. This can feel heavy and overwhelming, especially if you’re already under a lot of pressure. However, it’s important to remember that this process is meant to be a test of your strength and your ability to face and integrate your shadow.

Through devotion and mantra practice, you may find that Lucifer can guide you towards greater strength and help you to confront and overcome your deepest issues. His energy may seem mocking or joking at times, but this is not meant to torture you. Rather, it’s a way of helping you to see the truth and grow from it.

It’s important to approach this process with humility and a willingness to learn and grow. It may not be easy, but the rewards of facing your shadow and integrating your unconscious material can be profound and transformative.

3 Likes

I believe the answer is to lean in…

Lucifer is quite the character from my experience with him, he can also be very intellectual in his teachings.
When i started to work with him he was very humorous, i recently put a picture of him on my wall. He has become more of a guide then just a friend with jokes.