Lucifer and lilith

Would definetly start with her to get to the top

Always be grateful for what you’re given.

1 Like

What do you know about enemies? You clearly didn’t comprehend what I wrote. I pretty much summed up the whole reason why someone would work with the Qliphoth in that post. Not that it’s any of your business but I have worked with her in the past.

She’s far from being a noob spirit…

https://images.app.goo.gl/2LijAQGsDHsQia6R6

That’s not the Qliphoth.

Also the first shell or husk of the Qliphoth is named Lilith but it’s not ruled by her. The sphere lilith could be described as the shadow side of malkuth but it’s not malkuth because the Qliphothic spheres are the polar opposite of their counterparts within the tree of life. An entry level magician would know through research alone that Naamah is associated with the sphere named Lilith. Lilith rules over the 2nd sphere Gamaliel.

1 Like

Also… I wouldn’t attempt to go very far on that search. This applies to anyone who reads this post.
Good.

How come?

Tyson as some great books on Lilith

I’m familiar with liber lilith. Everyone swears by it on 4chan.

1 Like

She did do those things, and theres nothing wrong with that. If she desires to be a spirit of death as described symbolically then so be it

Shes the dark moon after all.

1 Like

One of Lilith’s attributes is the end of all flesh :sunflower:

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with all the darkest thoughts the human mind can bring forward. If they are there then it’s because theyre meant to be there.

It’s okay as long as it’s for a good reason :laughing: Lilith can never do harm or no wrong she is big saint :smiley:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know youre being sarcastic, but just imagine it…St. Lilith

2 Likes

Say it couple times more convinced of it and you might get a surprise :grin:

^ Explains why she’s a saint, best buds with the archangel michael and doesn’t have a preference when it comes to sleeping with people.

3 Likes

Well then if you’re of an older wiser age, instead of pointing that out you should actually try and help the 19 year old kid learn about real things.
But maybe it makes you feel better about yourself to know that you’re better than a 19 year old.

1 Like

Suuuuure lol

1 Like

There’s plenty of adults who never grow up.

3 Likes

Lol you’ll find that you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink and the same anology happens when a person chooses to nitpick an entity and wash them in love and light, or when an entity is abusive and their abuse is fashioned as a “maybe the victim is the problem” or “well theyre just teaching you things/doing it for your own good” lol

5 Likes

Lol, can’t believe how many times that happens

“Oh Lilith just tried to attack me, must have been a test, lol.”

Gives you an in for entities to do whatever the fuck they want to you lmao

3 Likes