11 Likes

Aw thats adorable!

1 Like

Thanks Fam

1 Like

Cute

1 Like

Thank you

Ahh look those hairs! :heart: they’re beautiful!

2 Likes

Cool hair! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nice hair and your tshirt

1 Like

When there are of age they’ll be offered the knowledge of the LHP!! They know Lucifer is our God, and they know who baphomet is , lol mother’s a witch and father is a wizard does magik of some sort they don’t know exactly but they to leave me alone when I meditate and light my candles to do my thing , I have a huge baphomet picture in my temple pinnacles skulls sigils my poems to Lucifer written in theban hung up all sorts of occult stuff, hell they go with me to the botanica to go buy candles so I feel they were born with the blessing, when they’re of age I’ll show them how to use it if that’s what they want, As of now I don’t want there mind mildewed of the false bs Society pushes on them, the stuff they won’t learn in school …
You fam Benji666

1 Like

I raised my kids in the pagan community. I let them learn about and explore all the paths they wanted. I figure when they are ready they will find the one that is right for them.

3 Likes

@Lamia_NightStorm it’s hard when us adults have it all around us and naturally kids ask and you tell them as much as you can without blackening yourself and beliefs, but your right I’ll let them pick their own paths in life without judgment, I at least want them to know Both sides as they get older and I’ll always be there for them :heart:
Love & respect
Your spirit brother Benji666

1 Like