Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

:pray::pray:

1 Like

Well sounds like to me he will … He was probably there being that you felt something watching you, and if he wasn’t he definitely heard you. I hope I helped at least a little bit. :smile:
But I have to ask you if the room got sort of hot along with your face ?
Even though it is different for everyone … I guess that falls in too st least a little …

3 Likes

Yeah my face and the room definitely did. It felt a little suffocated yet cozy at the same time. :slight_smile: thank you.

You’re welcome :smile:

Jedan tasa hoeth naca leviathan
And
Jedan tasa hoeth naca orobas

For orobas its very effective to use that enn
He appear quickly

4 Likes

I was going through youtube looking at some groups on Lucifer and this hit my list below…

I’ve heard of the 80s show some years back and I thought of the Ashera connection. That whole MOTU lineup has a ton of mythology references. I hadnt heard a tie in to Lucifer.

So if Ashera is Lucifer then god was banging Luci and what tossed him Er… her out. I even read once God killed and absorbed Ashera. Hmmm cartoons of the 80s. I suppose GIJOE had “satanic undertones too”. And transformers.

3 Likes

I found this story on 4chan about a statue that caused many young maidens to ogle the statue of Lucifer… they got another and well…

24 Likes

Which metal is most suitable for lucifer? I think of making a bronze :thinking:

Gold

4 Likes

help thanks

1 Like

Gold has always been the metal of the gods so you can’t miss with it.
In Franz Bardon books you can find fluid condensators infused with gold particles and many more.

3 Likes

pls help me …I have 2 candles,Lord lucifer’s sigil,coal and i don’t have incense…Can he come inside my mind when i call him??..Can he come just by lighting candles,burning coals and repeating his name??Pls is somebody familiar to lucifer pls send me his energy and sign of presence so that i can evoke him when nobody is in my room and talk with him…My life is going horrible these days…pls somebody make a connection between me and lord lucifer…My english is not so good…Thank you guys…
#HAIL_LUCIFER

1 Like

Wow, dude, you have made 5 posts already and they all say the same thing. Please, before continuing to repeat yourself, take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself. It is a rule on this forum:

handIntro

1 Like

Black Metal

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
After a lot of meditation, I tried reaching out to Lord Lucifer.
Offered chocolates, black ( handmade candle), incense and his sigil.
Called out to the Lord, recited his enn… In the process had tears running down… Then eventually felt like I am drugged.
Spilled out my thoughts, asked for his guidance, then thanked him.
Don’t know if this process was successful.
After this i slept for hours.
Any insight would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

I usually only use his sigil with a candle and some incense. I get into a meditative state reciting his enn. The first few times I didn’t really feel anything but after that he came to me in a dream. Then I was able to start making contact during meditation. If you are using his enn and sigil he was probably there and heard you.

3 Likes

My first time I didn’t even have an enn. I did use the modern sigil at the time and it was a fantastic dream of burning. Perhaps that was one of many brief initiations of flame. The end result was becoming a being of pure flame and energy and I could FLY. It was exhilarating.

I find the old judaism/Christian/Muslim/etc biased lies against said spirits to be pretty false. It rather sucks that only my dream world is contact that I can remember. Meditation has to fall into sleep for me to contact. I keep thinking I’m missing key ritual elements. Then again, I like difficulty when it comes to spirituality and handling my physical life. I come to the spirits to bring them news (like they aren’t watching), conversation, goals, and pleasure hopefully through invocation/possession. But that usually puts me to sleep and many mini dreams of sleep/wake cycles. That type of dreaming I can remember.

I still feel agendas like the opening of gates is making little progress. They are always on my mind so it’s a step in the right direction and I always perform some sort of sleep ritual before I actually go to sleep. And the “dreams” are not of anything I have done or been and the individuals seems to have their own dialog and mind. Or my sub/unconscious is just a dream machine.

4 Likes

:thinking: the first time I started chanting his enn I went in to hallucination drugged like state out of nowhere! No sigil was involved. I was just laying in bed thinking. (Keep in mind I knew nothing back then and was on RHP struggle with religion! I just thought why not do this?). I felt so high and hear him say “hey”! I freaked out since I didn’t believe anything could happen that fast! Then I found out he was reaching out to me all along to save me from my self… :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

@WHamilton3 thank you. Appreciate your insight.

1 Like

@MiKu thank you. Appreciate your insight.

1 Like