Lucifer a woman and other forms

So I evoked Lucifer again he took 2 forms 1. The form of a woman, is this common? And 2. The traditional bronze Buddha but with his arms shrugging and his whole form diagonal I gather from studies he has a trickter aspect to him. Have you all had similar evocations where Lucifer took on such forms?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I saw him hermaphroditic and when I asked why he looked like Satan from Devilman Crybaby he only said Satan was like Azathoth and the void itself.
Lol, interesting fellow, Lucifer.
I’ve heard from others here he is similar to Morrigan and has many different faces and personas so having male and female doesn’t surprise me.

2 Likes

He takes a lot of different forms depending on what he’s trying to communicate to me. Male, female, young, middle age, he’s all over the place for me.

1 Like

Spirits may take many forms. For example, I’ve had my fair share of spirits coming while in wierd forms. But it’s only because it’s not that wierd for them…

2 Likes

Lucifer has a masculine and feminine type of energy. The “daystar” from which his name is descriptive of is the morning aspect of Venus. Venus is obviously feminine but also has a masculine energy as well. So what you may be experiencing is that. It’s common for him to take different forms, however not to trick you. Sometimes it’s for a definite purpose and sometimes it’s just because Lucifer wants to.

3 Likes

Many Deitys respond to a ritual in various forms to convey a message giving the magician a sign of what they want to convey as opposed to a spoken message the Deitys will employ symbolism.

1 Like

Personally I never hear them.

More often then not. It’s imagery as of late

1 Like

This is the first time Lucifer has appeared to me both as a male Buddha and a female Lucifer almost at the same time. Yet I am talking with him and I am driven to both banishings, Kundalini work, and in recent months been postponing such work as curses to drive people insane because the spirits have advised me that it may not be neccesary