Lucifage

I’ve worked Wih both Abigor and Bune, but seperetly and had a decent success with both of them coving a few debts here and there.

Now I would like to begin a relationship with lucifage
Has anyone really worked with Lucifuge to obtain money?

I’m not trying to be pedantic, but do you mean Lucifuge?

It matters if you use the search function on here (highly recommended btw) because it won’t do that thing Google does, smirk, and ask "Did you mean…? with the correct spelling. :slight_smile:

No personal exp. here myself to date, but searching may help until someone replies with something.

I still new to the his and I feel rather embarrassed for the misspelling, haha. Thanks btw :smiley:

i have a friend that has done some work with lucifuge. i would like to work with him to. it is said that most people kill themselves cus it gets too overwhelming workin with him. he has no idea of satisfaction.

[quote=“zb65, post:1, topic:7886”]I’ve worked Wih both Abigor and Bune, but seperetly and had a decent success with both of them coving a few debts here and there.

Now I would like to begin a relationship with lucifage
Has anyone really worked with Lucifuge to obtain money?[/quote]
I am working with lucifuge now and I’d recommend it ( if you want to know what it’s like check put my recent post in the general descussion)

I forgot to post, but I made a pact with him and I failed because I didn’t meet my end of the bargain. Which of course lead to some minor consequences: a family member passed, my dog got ran over, my business hit a down fall, and I’m in debt.

It could have been worse…