Lucid dream about my family finding out I’m using black magic rituals

Hated on me cause I’m coming from religious family which this isn’t acceptable, and than I found out it was a dream at the hit of the moment started to fly randomly doing a reality check when I never practiced it or had any intention getting into that state, started to control it and woke up, what is the message of this ? I tried to cast my self out of my body before i fell a sleep, now should I be worried could This be a sign that I should hide my magic more carefully ? Or it’s just subconscious insecurities, weird expirience yea I know you don’t have to answer honestly maybe it’s just over reacting cause my mom felt my energy and asked me if I’m abusing it two days ago not in a dream she seems suspicious . I don’t know why and all of a sudden this dream that’s why I’m panicking, how can I get her out of my private space

1 Like

Practice shielding so your energy is blocked off from other people temorarily.

7 Likes

^ That’s good advice, don’t ignore the warning.

7 Likes

Thx guys appreciate the advices :slight_smile: the point is I started working with sitri on my seductive aura and maybe it’s causing her to reach to this conclusions and intuition, many girls started to approach me asking for a hit of cigars and smoke, if I could specifically blocked my energy towards my family it would be awesome​:slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

1 Like

Try the above! ^

4 Likes

Bael works wonders in cloaking you and fogging the minds of specific people.

4 Likes

^This. I can’t recommend Bael enough. I tried his cloaking the other day, it was amazing. People would just walk by me or not notice me until I interact with them. More than a few surprised, “Where did I come from?” Or, “Oh, wow, didn’t see you there!”

3 Likes