LPBR attracts parasites?

Doing LPBR everyday attracts more parasites for someone who is trying to get rid of the existing parasites?

1 Like

What is LPBR? Left pillar banishing ritual? Or did you mean LBRP?

4 Likes

in a way I always get confused by the lbrp and why its so revered, not saying it doesn’t work but I just don’t get it. why would a spiritual parasite not like the cosmic light evoked during the middle pillar ? the spirit is photonic after all rather electric like the physical body. a spiritual being feeding off physical electricity doesn’t work for me, consciousness is photonic so fear et al are of consciousness and thereby photonic, why thereby would they fear the cosmic light that you immerse yourself in ? I consider them a bit like physical parasites, you know - fleas aint gonna leave you because you shout at them in the name of god … no ? they want food is all and they seem to see you AS food. I more get to grips with like incense and washes to rid yourself of spiritual parasites personally. maybe they fear the light - so do your ritual during the day no ? of course the astral body is made of a form of matter imo, albeit not yet understood so they could be feeding off the matter that makes up your astral body as food. I cant see how light would make it in anyway indigestible personally. no I say washes and incenses - surround yourself in an eviron that makes then wanna puke or is poisonous to them and like any parasite they should scarper - everything is of course symbolic so it should be possible to eat stuff that makes them gag or imbue the astral body with something that does, like giving a cat a flea tablet which makes their blood poisonous to the flea.

thinking sets you free…

J

3 Likes

I perform it with the intent of throwing these parasites and negative energies to the far ends of the universe where they can’t return. I also ground and raise my vibration via music afterwards.

If you are performing the ritual without intent then yes like any Magick working you can attract these Spirits.

4 Likes

Welcome @blackmoonn. Please take a moment to post an introduction in our New Magician and Introductions area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Main point of the lbrp is to help the practitioner to eliminate energies in the immediate space that might distract from their practice. Just another tool, not necessary.

3 Likes