Lowering Vibrational Frequency

I’ve been consistently finding that when I am raising my Vibrational Frequency for Magick that I can not only see my energy about me in the room, but it attracts insects; moths, flies, beatles, gnats, ants, spiders, hornets or yellow jackets, and even for the first time last night, a praying mantis! I have taped up around my air conditioner window like the Armageddon is tomorrow, and yet these insects manage to tear or chew their way through it to be in the space even if the lights get turned out. Oh…I forgot to mention Pixies! Yes, tiny clumps of fur (cat, dog, miscellaneous clothing lint and fibers, which seem to cluster into a nice sized visible being), seem to literally not only shock me with static electricity (they feel like they’re biting me), they also seem to come from within me, out to the world! I have had times when magick is finished and I’ve gone to sleep that I can feel the little nibblers in bed under my blankets, and in the morning, I can see the red marks all over my legs from where it felt like they were biting.

I know this is the ONLY forum where I can talk about this, and people will accept the fact that I was temporarily insane! That’s part of being a magician, right? Well, wait it gets just a tiny bit better.

I always feel famished after meditations with music and digital frequencies, or magick, especially my magick which tends to lean towards the CHAOS side of things. However, while I’m very happy to chow down on leftover tacos, or lasagna, or even a salad, but nothing turns that excitement to eat right off except seeing my parts of my food move, or the bugs or little gnats that seem to follow me about for about 12 hours after, also like to endulge. But truthfully, I’ve seen lobster claws slowly move after being fully cooked, and heard my lasagna make funny squeaking noises, and seen the fresh parsley, thyme, and sage seem to crawl over my pasta (mind you…VERY SLOWLY!) but it happens right after coming right out of the microwave. The food doesn’t make the noises or move, nor insects or pixies followning me about on a normal and regular basis. Am I doomed to step away from magick? It makes me VERY uncomfortable, and while I know I won’t wind up institutionalize over food and bugs, at least not yet, it is beoming a bit tiresome, to the point where I just don’t know what to do any more. It’s distracting and detracting from my work. Any suggestions??? Has anyone else experienced any of this as well, or am I the odd ball out??? I sure hope not! I can’t take another failure in my life…lol. Tried asking Azazel for help with keep the bugs away, but I’m not sure he heard me last night. Sorry, I hope this wasn’t the most annoying topic to be posted yet on BALG. I searched just in case there was a similar thread already up, but didn’t see one.

3 Likes

This is a kind of poltergiest activity, I’m not sure what exactly to suggest except ignoring it, since it will usually grow in scale the more attention and therefore energy it gets. :slight_smile:

@The_Cusp might have some ideas on this, I seem to recall a few good posts by him on this topic before.

1 Like

Interesting situation for sure. How about cleansing the home and yourself with baths. You know those “special cleansing baths” we witches do? Maybe even an unjinxing bath. You can do it for 5 days or 7 days or 9 days. You never gave an indication as to how long this little trick has been going on for. Try to think back to when it first began. Has it been getting worse? Is it basically growing like it started out with only one manifestation and things are adding to it as time passes? When you first noticed it what was going on in your life? Did you get a new boyfriend or loose one? new position at work or new job? New apartment? New furniture or new purchase of decor or anything like that? How about witch wars? Did you have a beef with anyone in the metaphysical/occult world? It could very well be a hex meant to drive you crazy or make you think you are and make you miserable. It seems to be accomplishing that very well in fact. If this manifestation is relatively new you have to figure out what changed.

Find a good bath recipe and do it for a set number of days. Thoroughly cleans the house with sage and also a floor wash with salt and herbs and of course intent. Sage will not be enough. Put a good red brick dust barrier of protection around the circumference of your home. Look for a good recipe if you do not have one. Sweep the entrances and walkways to cleanse them from possible tracks.

After you do a ritual or spell are you grounding well? I know the eating is supposed to do that and bring you back to reality, but maybe a meditation that releases the left over raised energies to Gaia or a specific intent such as healing nature will help? Nature seems to be being called. I do that… I have never heard of this before, but it sounds like an energy overload so disburse the energy. It may help.

You never mentioned if anyone else has seen the bugs or other things moving. I also agree that giving it attention will only charge it more. When you notice these manifestations, if no one else sees the bugs, try your best to ignore it and it might go away. If others Do see the bugs let me know.

4 Likes

HEY your back on balg

1 Like

Who? Me? Sorry I was a little distracted. But yes, I am back!

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Message me!

1 Like

Me?!

If you want.

You sure you don’t have bed bugs? That sounds a lot like bed bugs. I’ve been trying and failing to will the bugs away all summer. Had one night where I was walking through the woods in the dark, it was spooky, and I was hyper aware of my surroundings in case of unseen dangers. That seemed keep the bugs off me, but I’ve yet to recreate it on a reliable basis.

Your food issues manifest like dream logic. I hate to be that guy, but it sounds like schizophrenia to me. An inability to let go of certain topics of interest. If your focal trap is magic, that’s interesting. That kind of focus can grant you great power, and that could cause a lot of things to go awry if you’re still channeling it for up to 12 hours afterwards.

sorry to bump an old topic but what is the solution here? cleansing bath ? thats it ?
ive been attracting spiders lately and today i found a worm on my laptop. i have no plants aorund in my room.
is it just the energy drawing them to me ?

Are you using any spiritual aid (substance) or using meditations with binaural beats or frequencies? I find both of those to catapult my vibration almost uncomfortably high. Try drinking lots of water, eating some kind of carbs like cold cereal with milk, potato chips, hot soup, a slice of pizza, etc. Lol…sometimes sexual release can help me to do that also. I try to sleep if I can as all of the above seem to help me feel grounded. Also walking. It doesn’t have to be far, but a short walk with fresh outside helps tremendously. Once I sleep, and I’ve had good sleep for several hours I can notice a difference in my vibration, and that it’s coming down. Also, I’ll take aspirin or an Advil, and sometimes benedryl to help me sleep. All of above is my typical routine, and once I do that I feel pretty calm and grounded, and my vibration comes down. Good luck…you’ll figure out what works best for you the more you do it.

yes i use binurals. lately i have been aiding my meditations with 7 HZ frequencies.are you saying i am attracting them because i am emitting high vibrations?

If you watch people after magical activity…they say I am famished. One thing I learned in working with the root chackra is it works best when i am full. many times, I went into study or wanted to work with root chackra energies, my mind had plans on eating whole pizzas or going to a buffet (hard to do during Covid). I can share this info because i wasnt told I couldnt…so here we go…the root chakra is very connected to the first level of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. The first level hads to do with basics…food, sleep, safety, warmth when cold and cold when warm. You need to ground yourself to take down your energy. You need to work on grounding (perhaps oils and crystals…as well as a diet that has lower energy like processed food…just for a little while. You could probably focus on earth animals such as bovine to elephants to buffalo (grazing animals…not gazelles) Stay away from foods that have energy…just for a little while. Take your vitamins though. Because your body might not remember how to work at a lower frequency, at first.

1 Like

I did some N=1 research and found this, which may interest you: Experiment Report : Sugar Loading Prior To Major Work