Lower demon with the appearance of moths

Does anyone know of a demon or entity whose physical appearance is in the shape of a swarm of moths attempting to infect all it touches?

I’ve searched the forum, but couldn’t find anything. Thanks :zap:

2 Likes

I´m quessing that it would be an entity connected to beelzebub

1 Like

What would the agenda be do you think, if it is below Beelzebub?

1 Like

It pertains to my brother’s entity attachment.

1 Like

Is the presense malicious?

1 Like

Because sometimes demons can try to speak through people and communicate with them. Of course it´s also possible that your brother is being targeted by a demon

1 Like

Yes it is malicious. It twitches his body and tries to take him over.

1 Like

Moths are our sacred totem of our tribe so I’m first going to ask did he piss anyone off?

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Moths are to butterflies as shadows are to people, and butterflies are symbols of the soul; what makes you think they’re moths? If they’re eating your brother, his soul could be their butter!

That Spirit that attached to the Ouija-walker, did they come from him in some way? Or did you become aware of these things separately?

3 Likes

I don’t know honestly, he’s a good person, and is very laid back and doesn’t bother anyone or start shit. He’s also gay…

He says the human/ghost spirit in the board was different than the entity on him now. He said he never had any issue before using the board.

We tripped on acid for the first time recently and it was a really bad experience, he said it was never as bad as it was then which is understandable because using a hallucinogen you open yourself up. But during that time he saw it physically as a swarm of moths. Trying to infect everything they touched. That’s all I know concerning it.

2 Likes

If you’d like, I can try to help. Is there anything you want done about it specifically?

1 Like

Thank you Black Wing :slightly_smiling_face:

If you could help figure out what it is and wants, that would be helpful.

In the endgame, we both want it to leave. So if you believe you can help do either of those, I’d appreciate it greatly.

Xxx

2 Likes